Chapter 2

Ty's POV

"First we need to kind there base. Then gather troops and save Sky." Jason announced

They went on babbling about plans,but I just stood there and thought."

"Ty?" Two fingers snapped in front of my face.

"Oh sorry was day dreaming. Guys I'm going out for a walk." I muttered and stepped out into the warm morning sun. I decided to walk into town.

As I walked down Main Street I saw the date on a tv. You get your powers at age 21, but some people get them before that like Adam he got his at a young age. Wait a minute! Dawn just turned 21 a couple days ago! You don't think she can control squids?

I turned around and raced back to the house.

Sky's POV

I pulled off my shirt and put it to her back. After holding it there for 10 minutes she stopped bleeding.

I looked around the room there was a twin bed in the corner. I picked her up and laid her down on the mattress. I put on the blood covered shirt and laid down next to her. The the lights went out around us.

The next morning I woke up to see two green eyes staring at me.

"Ahh" I screamed

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to scare you!"

I stood up and got a better look at her she was wearing dirty jean shorts with a a blue shirt that had pokemon on it. She had long curly brow hair with orange cat ears and a tail.

"Are those...." I started

"What? The cat ears? There real my power is talking to animals." She announced happily like a child would

"My names Sky, but you can call me Adam"

"Wait! Your Skydoesminecraft!? Your hear to save me right?" She shrieked excitedly

"Well.....no. See I'm a prisoner here." I muttered sadly

"Oh. Well my names Kaylee." She announced extending her hand

I shook her hand . Suddenly Dawn banged on the cage.

"Hello Adam and freak of nature." Dawn hissed with a smirk

A squid man came and grabbed Kaylee and Dawn came in and grabbed me.

She lead me down a long hall way till we reached a lab before we went in she tried to kiss me.

"What are you doing Phyco ?!" I yelled

"You don't have your amulet so we can date now." She giggled

"No it doesn't work like that!!" I spat trying to push her off

"Fine will do this the hard way. She grabbed my hand and led me into the lab. Inside was a squid man in a lab coat.

"Oh miss Dawn! How may I help you?"

"We'll you see I have Skydoesminecraft here and I think we could...."

"Oh yes bring him over here."

She pulled me over to a chair with wired around it."

"No! You're going to do something to me!"

"Fine look on the tv."

I turned around to see Kaylee hanging over a pit of lava." I looked over at the chair and back at Kaylee. She kept shaking her head.

"Fine just don't hurt her." I whispered with a sigh

"Yay!" Dawn cheered like a 5 year old.

I say down in the chair and they put the helmet on my head. My hands got chained down. Then the worst happened I watched Kaylee get dropped into the lava. Next every thing went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry my computer was stupid so I had to write this on my phone!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE!