Chapter 7

Sky's POV

I woke up laying on something soft... Like grass? Huh?! Why am I outside? For some reason I just want to go kill someone! What? I got up to see someone tied to a tree. I walked towards the person to see it was a guy with brown hair wearing a white shirt.

"SKY! HELP ME!" he screamed

"Who's this Sky you speak of? My names Adam."

"You're kidding right? It's me Mitch!"

" I don't know anyone by the name of Mitch. Any ways I know what I need to do."

That's when I felt something coming out of my arms. I looked to see they were tentacles with knife like blades sticking out of them. My teeth suddenly felt like knives and my eyes turn to a squid like blue.

"HELP! ANYONE HELP ME!!!!!!!! TY?! JEROME?! ANYONE HELP!" Mitch yelled tears running down his checks

As i walked towards him something hit me and I fell over.

Ty's POV

"OK what do we need to do?' I asked Jason

Suddenly Jason's eyes flashed a red color.

"We need to go......NOW"

"What? Why?"

"Mitch! He's in trouble!"

I hoped off the deck into a tree and Jason took off towards the South. I raced after him till we reached a fenced in forest. Jason flew right through the fence,and i tried to climb it but it shocked me.

"JASON!" i screamed

"I can't get trough! Go without me!"

Man i wish I had a power that would help me. That's when my headphones lit up to a red color. A white light surrounded me and I was blinded.

"AHHH!!" I screamed as the power flew through my veins

When the light died down I looked at my arms and saw they were a ghostly color. Was that my power? Becoming a ghost? Well it goes with my nickname Deadox. I flew throught the gate following the sound of screaming.

Finally I caught up to Jason to see him in a clearing. There was Mitch.......tied to a tree?! That's when i saw Sky becoming a monster.

"Shit....." I muttered to myself

As Adam walked towards Mitch something flew out of the trees and knocked him over. I took the chance to become a person again and ran over to Mitch.

"It's ok Mitch! Will save you" I said uniting the ropes

After i untied him I ran over to Adam. It looked like a person knocked him over.

"RUN! I"LL TAKE CARE OF HIM!" said a girl like voice

"NO! I"M NOT LEAVING YOU!" i screamed back

That's when Adam got up and shoved the girl off. I grabbed Mitch and pulled him towards the way we came.

Sky's POV

I walking towards the guy when something flew out of the forest. Man! That thing had force! Then I realized it was a girl? OK now I just feel like a wimp. She must be a mutant or something. After gaining enough energy I pushed her off sending her backwards. Oh NO! There getting away!

I tried to chase after them, but she tackled me down again. Soon I felt the power leaking out of my bones I was back to normal.

"Sorry, Sky!" She said and ran off

That's all I herd before blacking out.

Ty's POV

I me and Mitch were racing through the forest till we hit the fence. OH GOD WERE TRAPPED! That's till something flew past us and made a hole in the fence. She turned around and neon green eyes starring at us till she took off.

"MITCH LETS GO!" i screamed and we raced across the plains till we hit the house. We ran in the house and when i turned around to lock the door I saw  two neon eyes starring at us in distance. Then they were gone in a instant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who is the strange girl? 

Thanks for reading chapter 7! I hope it's getting intresting! -Caycee

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE