Welcome to the Payne's Residence *Cassidy*

Cassidy’s Pov.

“God Liam this is such a bad idea,” I mumbled walking through the airport. Our hands were laced together again, it had come to my attention that sense our appointment yesterday afternoon our hands were laced together every chance we got. I didn’t see it as a big deal, it was something Liam did to feel close to the baby and I, and I understood that.

It had only taken a little bit of persuading to get my mom to agree with this. Obviously she knew that there really wasn’t much we could get into sense I was already pregnant and he was in the public eye. And I had gotten the hint that my mom still wasn’t the happiest with me, I mean, I did go and get pregnant after she spent so much money for me to have a couple weeks of freedom.

“Cassidy it’s only three weeks, I promise everything will be okay.” Liam tried to keep his words between us. I guess he didn’t want the teenage girls around us to discover that the man holding my hand was him. He wore a hoodie with the hood up ad sunglasses, and I was honestly really surprise that the disguise worked, it seemed so cliché.

“Right Liam three weeks. Three weeks of my being stuck in a apartment, with nothing to do while you go and do your One Direction stuff, and then the best part, at the end of this, I get to tell your best friends that I’m pregnant. My best friends don’t even know yet.” Liam stopped walking and took both of my hands into his. He looked down at me, or at least I think he did, the glasses were kind of confusing me. But my brown eyes searched those glasses for his eyes.

“Those three weeks, you won’t be stuck in my house alone, I’ll be there. And when I have stuff to do you’re more than welcome to join us, there’s always a place for people to come to the studio, and I told you that if the at the end of the visit you aren’t ready to tell the boys, we don’t have too.” I smiled a bit at how fatherly and nice Liam was trying to be, then our plane was called over the intercom again making us realize we really needed to get on our plane before it took off without us.

****

“Welcome to my home,” Liam opened a white door to reveal his apartment. Maybe I should call it a flat while I’m here, it seemed more socially acceptable around London.

The walls were painted white with black frames hung around the hallway. I hadn’t took the time to look at all the pictures yet, but I could guess they were pictures of the boys and him. The floors were hardwood and the furniture was high modern, mostly black and glass. The kitchen form what I could see in the hallway was pale blue marble.

“This is pretty.” I handed my suitcase to Liam who had asked me not to carry it all the way up here. I didn’t listen to him because I wasn’t that pregnant to the point I couldn’t carry my suitcase that contained clothes for three weeks.

“Thanks, I decorated myself. I’m going to take this back to my room, you’re welcome to join me.” I smiled at Liam before following him through the living room to his bedroom.

The walls in his bedroom were painted grey and there was a window that took up a big part of the wall next to the door. A long window seat under it, it looked really inviting with throw pillows and a built in bookshelf next to it. Liam’s bed was high up in the air with a black head and foot board. His blankets were grey and yellow, the majority of it grey with two large yellow stripes at the end. There was a tall dresser that matched his headboard on the opposite wall from the window. A walk in closet with an open door was at the end of his bed, and a bathroom hooked onto the bedroom next to the dresser.

“I can stay in the guest room while you’re here if that’s more comfortable with you,” I had slept with Liam at the hotel because there was no more open rooms with two beds, so we made do with what we had. It wasn’t uncomfortable, but I really don’t know him well enough to share a bed with him every night for three weeks.

“Yeah, I think that may be the best option here.” I laughed a bit. Liam didn’t seem disappointed in my decision but it wasn’t like he was relieved to not have to share a bedroom with me. I felt bad for kicking him out of his own room, but I’d gotten to know Liam enough to know that if he offered something that was the way it would be.

“Well the boys said we can meet up with them tonight, or tomorrow after we get back from the studio. I would tell you to meet them at the studio, but that’s really not proper, so if we meet them tonight you’re free to come, and if not, then you’ll have to chill around here until I get home,” It was painfully obvious that Liam felt awkward. I didn’t blame him though, this was a very awkward situation.

“We can meet them tonight, I would want to shower though, because meeting them in sweats probably won’t give them the best impression.” He nodded his head before pointing to the bathroom and walking out of his room.

It had always been a dream of mine to meet One Direction, I mean, who wouldn’t want to meet them. When I met Liam at the club it was like part of my life was made, a huge part. But now I’m meeting the rest of One Direction, and it’s not at a club, it’s at Liam’s flat, or one of theirs, it’s at dinner. But there’s a twist, I’m pregnant with their band mates baby.

When I first found out I was pregnant I didn’t really understand how it happened. I knew I had sex with Liam, but I figured someone like him would have remembered a condom. So I did the only logical thing, I researched Liam’s name and the date of the day we had sex. Lots of articles came up about not seeing Liam leave his flat for weeks. Then articles came up about his breakup with Danielle, and then Danielle’s new boyfriend. So that’s when I realized he forgot to put a condom on because he was really drunk, which meant he mistakenly thought I was eighteen, though the fact I was in the a club probably confused him.

I didn’t know I was going to tell Liam. But when I thought about it I thought about the kind of person Liam was. Obviously I didn’t know the real Liam Payne, just the one I saw on interviews and on stage. But that Liam was the one everyone thought had a big heart, so I texted him. I remember putting my number in his phone incase maybe what we did wasn’t a one night stand, but then after a week I knew that’s all it really was.

“Cass?” Liam knocked on his bedroom door. I looked at myself in the mirror before answering the door. My wet hair was pulled up in a ballet bun, not that I ever took ballet, but it looked good. I wore a bright pink v-neck from Victoria Secret, and light washed denim skinny jeans. I would slide flip-flops on if we were leaving.

“Hey,” I smiled opening the door. I caught Liam’s eyes trail down my body fast he smirked before giving me a hug. I looked at his questionably before he pulled away only to be met with a bigger smile.

“You’re just so pretty,” Liam shrugged. I snickered at his innocence. Then I waited for him to finish whatever it was he needed to tell me. “The boys want to meet up at dinner, I guess Zayn is REALLY hungry.” He exaggerated the really with his eyes growing big.

“I thought Niall was the hungry one,” I knew it was a stereotypical thing to say but Liam found it funny. Liam’s hand laced in mine pulling me down the hallway at his side lightly shoulder bumping me into the wall making us both laugh.

“You’ve obviously read way to many fan fictions,” Liam was probably right about that. I forgot he knew that I was a fan, I guess I had learned to be cool around him because well, I was having his baby. It was starting to get weird to me how much I thought about the baby, and who the father was. I didn’t realize that when you’re pregnant you don’t think about much more.

“Now, I’m not going to wear a disguise, which means, we can hold hands and seem like a couple, or we can just walk next to each other and I can deny the rumors that are bound to come up.” Liam told me before opening the door. I looked down at our hands folded together, his grip visibly tight with the veins in his hands popping, not that I felt the tightness and then back to Liam. I pulled my hand out of his and walked in front of him out of the door.