Ouch . *Liam*

My body went stiff when the radio announcer told the listeners they would later have Liam Payn's ex-girlfriend Cassidy on air after the break. Why did they refer to her as my 'ex-girlfriend' when really we never even made it official. I tried not to think about that though because the truth was I missed her more than anything. When she called me just days ago and her sweet voice spoke to me like old times my heart picked up and I broke out in a sweat. Cassidy had power over me that no one else could ever have. 

"Liam you really shouldn't torture yourself with that." Louis' voice was heard then his hand patting my shoulder was felt. I was sick of everyone telling me that it wasn't worth it. I was very aware that I had properly fucked everything up with Cassidy and that she was never going to want me again and I understood that the only contact I would have with her ever again would be about our daughter. 

"Listen Louis, if I want to hear what they ask her I'm going to listen. It doesn't matter okay, I love her." Louis put his hands up in defense and carefully backed away into my kitchen were the others were trying to cook lunch. We would probably end up going out, but I needed to listen to this. 

"And we are back and with us today is Liam Payne's ex-girlfriend and the mother of his baby, hi Cassidy." My stomach turned the way he talked to her. I could tell from right here in a different country across the ocean that he thought she was attractive and I was ready to kill him. She's pregnant with my baby for heaven's sake. 

"HI Bill, it's great to be here." Cassidy's sweet, careful, quiet voice spoke to him with such class and respect that it made me smile. I remembered her talking to me like that, late at night when all I could think about was how hard it was going to be to be a father to a child in my life. It amazed me she dealt with me this long. 

"You look great child, so how far along are you?" It was January seventh which meant that she was just over eight months. I hated that I could calculate her time and how she would look just from the question. I bet you her face is glowing like no other, she was beautiful. My stomach jumped again. 

"I am just over eight months. She moves a lot." I could hear the smile in her voice and I could mentally see her rubbing her hand over her stomach. I wondered what top she was wearing while answering the questions. I hoped it was a green one because those always made her look perfect. 

"Have you thought of any names yet?" Of course she has you bloody idiot, I even know what she wants to name her because we talked about it when I went to visit her last month after the scare. I wanted to jump through the radio and hurt him.

"Actually Liam and I picked out her name together, but I'm not releasing anything until she is born. I don't want people trying to change my mind." There was my stubborn girl telling the interviewer just how it was, he couldn't influence her. I actually missed fighting with her over stupid stuff because she would get so passionate about the silliest of things. 

"That's a great idea. So Cassidy everyone wants to know, what happened with you and Liam? After the scene he made in the airport kissing your stomach, cute by the way, we all thought that would be it with Liam, you were going to be the only one for him. So what went wrong?"

My blood turned and every muscle in my body lost feeling. The thought of her saying something rude about me crossed my mind because if I was being honest with everyone I broke Cassidy. I pretty much ruined her and her future. She could basically blame me for everything that went wrong in the last year. 

"Nothing went wrong Bill that's the thing to think about. We are both way to young to be raising a child. I love our daughter and he loves our daughter. Just because we aren't together doesn't mean that she isn't just as loved as the other children with two parents. Liam was the best person for months to me. He helped me through times some of you couldn't even think about. He will be a great father to her and to any future children he has. He really is a great guy." I heard someone move behind me which probably meant that the boys were listening in to what Cassidy was saying about me, but I didn't care because she was sweet about it, about me. 

"That was very nice of you to say about him but what happened that made you two break up?" I bit my lip. Danielle. Danielle happened, she both brought us together and tore us apart. It seemed everything that happened in my life rooted back to the tan skinned, brown eyed curly haired girl getting ready for a dance show tonight. 

"To be completely honest with you Bill, I couldn't tell you. There was not just a single thing that tore us apart. See Liam has someone that makes him happy and that makes me happy, I couldn't give him the attention he needed with us being so far apart in life. Those two were bound to end up together. I'm happy for both of them, and I'm sure Danielle is very excited to meet Liam's daughter." 

Cassidy, as I coShe had told me before that she knew Danielle was going to resent her for having my baby. Also I could tell that she knew that she could give me what I needed. I didn't need much, I just needed to know that she loved me and would be there for me when I got home from tour, or when I was upset. 

"Cassidy are you okay?" Bill seemed panicked which sent me flying forward on the couch. I looked back to see the boys walking slowly to me trying to pay attention to what the radio would say next. 

"Yeah I just-Ouch." I stood up at the sound. Something was wrong with Cassidy. Something was wrong with my daughter. I had to make sure it was okay, everything had to be okay. She wasn't in pain and I was just hearing things, this was another trick my brain was playing on me like the dream last night. 

"Steve! Call 911 I think she's in labor!" And the radio went silent. My heart raced right out of my chest. I ignored the calls from the boys trying to get me to calm down as I ran for my car. I could be in Ohio in just hours. I wouldn't miss the birth of my child.uld read was really upset about this question. It seemed almost like she was in physically pain.