Emergency. *Cassidy*

I hate when people stare at me. I hate when people know things about me that I didn’t tell them personally. I hate when people whisper about me when I walk by in the hallways. I never had to experience any of this before so I didn’t know that I hated it. Oh no but not now because it seems that once you are pregnant people notice you, and when you are pregnant with a famous person’s child you can basically kiss privacy away.

                Even my teachers are acting weird. Now I couldn’t tell if that was maybe just because I never seemed to be the type to get pregnant, or because well who the father was. But my question was answered on the second day of school when a couple of the teaches put up small pictures of One Direction in their classrooms. And then again one of my male teachers told me that if I needed to contact Liam-I hadn’t told the teachers who the father was- in class with my cellphone

                Should we forget about the other girls in my school that I had never talked to talk to me now, or would you like to skip that part? Let’s just take one second to talk about it. Whether it was the annoying freshman girls that literally wanted to wash my hair for me or the girls in my grade that I have hated since fifth grade come up and ask me about my baby and how Liam and I are. I know that they know he’s back with Danielle and that he had been missing since his birthday last week, but they wanted to hurt me. Trust me, it hurt, but not much affects you after the father of your child leaves you for his ex.

                And then there is the jerks that hate the band because ‘they’re all gay’ there is a couple boys that used to  be pretty cool to me that tell me jokingly I should have gotten rid of it when I had the chance. That the baby will come out with some problem and or be gay. I don’t understand what they think they are getting out of their comments other than making a pregnant girl who was already emotional cry.

                Lastly I have my friends. And I wasn’t too sure where I would be without them. I probably would have dropped out of school or let the popular girls pretend to be my friends. I hated what being pregnant had done to my social life. I loved my daughter more than you could ever explain to a person, more than life itself, but why couldn’t people just leave me alone for five minutes? I actually had to change my phone number because the popular girls had gotten it.

                Can someone explain to me why those inconsiderate girls asked me to go to Cedar Point with them? Because a five month pregnant girl, whose baby’s father is well known around well the entire world would go to an amusement park. I seriously wanted to punch everyone in the face and to top it off, I hadn’t heard from Liam since he disappeared.

                I wondered even if I tried not to, if Danielle had talked to him. She had him hanging on her arm like a piece of expensive jewelry while I stayed home every night with my lonely baby bump. She would kick every so often still but she didn’t move nearly as much as she did when Liam would talk to her or sing to her. And she likes to kick box when One Direction’s music plays or there is an interview on. And I would always smile down at her and run a hand over her home.               

                “I love you peanut.” I whispered with teary eyes while I attempted to do homework. Of course if I didn’t do it my teachers wouldn’t do anything about it. Something didn’t feel right though when I touched my baby girl.

                Normally she would immediately kick me, even if maybe she was sleeping in there. But she didn’t kick me, and that scared me. I slammed my math book closed and grabbed my phone and stood up. Something was wrong and don’t tell me it’s nothing that I’m over reacting because now that I was thinking about it, she hadn’t kicked all day.

                “Mom!” I shouted walking through the house. My mom poked her head out of the kitchen. Her face went from smile to worry in a matter of seconds. Something was wrong and even she could tell that. She dropped her dish towel and rushed over to me.

                “What’s wrong honey?” I felt tears start to fall while I tried to talk to her. I had to get to the hospital. I had to make sure my daughter was okay because she was all I had. She was my everything and I couldn’t lose her now, not when I was this attached to her.

                “She hasn’t kicked all day mommy, I’m scared.” I cried. I hadn’t noticed how scared I was until I said the words out loud to my mom who instantly wrapped an arm around my shoulders and started to lead me out of the house. I tried to follow everything she said but I couldn’t because I was too busy trying to get to the car while dialing a number I had become familiar with in the last couple weeks.

                “Hey Cassidy what’s up momma?” Louis’ cheerful tone answered my phone call. I knew that Liam wouldn’t answer my call and I didn’t have Danielle’s number so the boys were my closest connecter to the father of my daughter, and I wasn’t even one hundred percent sure that they would get through to him.

                “Louis I’m on my way to the hospital. Something is wrong with the baby; please try to get ahold of Liam. I-I will k-keep you-u p-p-posted,” My voice went all shaky as my mom pulled out of the driveway. Louis’ voice was trying to calm me down but it wasn’t working. And when I hung up the phone my sobs turned to silent tears as I watched the trees go by fast. My mom was driving so fast.

                “I need a doctor please!” My mom yelled out as we entered the emergency room. I wasn’t too sure what happened after that because everything turned to black and I felt my body go limp and everyone started to scream. What was happening? The last thought that went through my head before I was completely blacked out was simple.

                Someone better save my daughter.