Phoebe. *Liam*

“Bye Lee, tell her I say hello,” Zayn half hugged me as we walked into the airport. I laid my head into him and smiled, Zayn always smelled like a strange mixture of smoke and strawberries, I couldn’t help but love it. Even though I tried so hard to get my best mate to knock the nasty habit.

“Liam! Can you give this to Cassidy?!” Harry was suddenly jumping in front of me. He had a wrapped present and he handed it to me, forcefully I might add. I just laughed unwrapping myself from Zayn and taking the golden wrapped present. I looked at him questionably but he just smiled and put his finger to his mouth.

“How long are you staying?” Niall startled me while standing behind me and talking. I knew leaving Niall would be the hardest because we were always so close. I smiled and brought him into a hug. Niall really was like my little brother.

“Only four to five days Nialler, but then she might come back with me, no promises, don’t get your hopes up.” I ruffled his hair while he smiled widely, his fresh brace free mouth illuminating the room. I wasn’t very surprised that all the boys had loved Cassidy so much, I mean I couldn’t blame them, she was beautiful and funny. The last goodbye I had to do was Louis, who stood to the side, watching us with his hands behind his back.

“T-this is for you,” Louis stuttered and pulled an envelope from behind him. I knew I must have had a sour look on my face because Louis had stuttered, and he only stuttered when scared, lying, or hurt. I didn’t want to be arguing with Louis, he was one of the most important people in my life, but I couldn’t wrap my head around the fact the words spoken had come from Louis of all people.

“What is it?” I went to open it but Louis stopped my hand and shook his head. He hands went back to behind him and he bit on his lower lip. I officially felt bad, Louis looked like a broken toy or something. My flight was called and I looked over the four boys and back to the fans outside, here goes nothing.

“Bye lads!” I called from behind me. Part of me was so excited to surprise Cassidy. I was missing her and I couldn’t lie about that, she was such a sweet girl, and funny, she was so funny. And beautiful I couldn’t forget beautiful, she was probably one of the most beautiful girls in the world. It was crazy how she captivated me with one smile. I was falling fast, and that worried me. I knew she liked me, but not nearly as much as I liked her, so I could have to hold it in for a while longer.

When the plane told me I could turn my electronics back on I quickly hit power on my phone and pulled up Imessage. I couldn’t just text Cassidy because well, she lived in the states and even though my phone worked in both countries, she couldn’t pay a five thousand dollar bill every month, and I knew she wouldn’t allow me to pay for it.

To: Cassidy.

Hey love! What are you up too?! Xx

I watched the message send and smiled when she was fast to reply. Was it bad that I could seeher smiling at her phone? But maybe she wasn’t even smiling? Maybe it was a poker face because I mean, how much was she actually looking forward to talking to me? I had to shut up before I siked myself out. However, I couldn’t stop smiling as she texted me back and forth.

From: Cassidy.

Sitting outside in my back yard reading Harry Potter, how’s the studio? Shouldn’t you be singing Mister?

To: Cassidy.

Singing is boring when I could be talking to you. You wouldn’t mind if I lost my job right?(:

From: Cassidy.

Of course not! You would still need some sort of job though, maybe like a dog walker, or a zoo keeper.(;