Angry Boys.*Liam*

I am the worst person that ever walked on this earth. How could I just leave Cassidy like that? She was so upset and she looked like she was going to kill me. Let’s not forget the sound of a breaking glass that sounded as soon as I closed the door. But I couldn’t help it.

It was no secret to anyone-probably not even Cassidy- hell my baby probably knew it. I wasn’t in love with Cassidy and I guess that’s what made this so easy. I thought this would be right thing to do. Cassidy deserves someone who would be in love with her, but I was in love with someone else.

I know everyone in the entire universe would have stayed with the women carrying their child, but I couldn’t help it. Danielle was my girlfriend of three years before I met Cassidy. The only reason I even slept with Cassidy was so I could forget about Danielle, which failed anyway-stupid brown eyes- so Cass should actually thank Danielle because she hadn’t broken up with me in the first place Cassidy wouldn’t have the baby.

You’re going to hell. The voice hadn’t shut up since I stepped out of Cassidy’s small home. I knew what I was doing wasn’t really the reasonable thing to do, I could have waited until after Cassidy’s appointment to come home and see Danielle. But that plan would have failed because Cassidy would have been with me.

It was to late to turn back now because I was already back in London on my way to my house. I just hoped the boys weren’t there. They often just hung out at my house whether I was there or not, which I didn’t mind. But I wasn’t ready to tell the boys what was going on, which means I would have to lie. And we all know how amazing I am at that, note my sarcasm.

Cassidy couldn’t be that mad right? I mean she doesn’t know what’s even happening. Okay so if I didn’t know what was happening, I would be more anxious and angry with the person. So I did the reasonable thing and tried to put my mind in Cassidy’s position. If she had randomly, six days early, flew back to America to be with another boy? I would probably be okay, like I said we weren’t in love.

“Liam?” Shit. Hearing the voice of Niall as I walked into my flat I hurried to my room. I had nowhere to be and nothing to do but I would think about that later. Right now I focused on getting out of there and fast.

“Excuse me LI?!” And all four boys were rushing down the hallway to get to me. Damn it, how was I going to lie to them? I couldn’t just tell them I left Cassidy because Danielle wanted to work things out. None of them understand. The closest one to understand would be Louis, but he and El were happy and another girl wasn’t pregnant by him so not even him.

“Stop!” Zayn finally yelled while I tossed things in my room around trying to seem in a hurry. But Zayn hardly talked about a mumble and when he yelled it was serious, and scary. I stopped where I was and looked up to the boys. Niall and Harry stood dead in front of me, Zayn off to the side and Louis blocking the doorway so I couldn’t make a run for it.

“What are you doing home this early Liam?” Niall asked. His sapphire eyes bore into mine trying to find an explanation. I forced myself to look away from my best friend because it hurt me to lie to him like I had too. My eyes glanced away and got caught at Louis’ and suddenly I knew.

“She told me the baby might not be mine,” And I swore four jaws hit the floor. But that didn’t last long because my eyes locked with Harry’s and believe it or not Harry reads everyone like an open book.

“Liar! Liam what happened?!” Now Harry was angry and in my face. Out of all of the boys Harry spent the most time bonding with Cassidy while she was here so I shouldn’t have locked eyes with him, he knew Cassidy wouldn’t do that.

“Danielletextedmeandididn’tknowhwattodosohereIam,” I talked fast and under my breath so I couldn’t have to deal with this. I should have just said it out loud because my back was thrown against my bed and Louis was on top of me.

“Liam stop playing games! Tell us what’s going on before I hit you or something!” Louis could be scary when he wanted, and apparently he wanted to right them. I huffed and pushed Louis off of me before sitting up on the edge of my bed, my hands connected between my legs as I leaned forward.

“Danielle texted me. She said she wants to try things again, I had to try.” I looked up at the boys who all looked really disappointed and disgusted by my actions. Niall, who was my best friend for years didn’t look at me, he just turned around and walked out of my bedroom.

“Does Cassidy know why you came back?” Zayn’s voice made me glance at the door where Niall just left to get away from me. If he was this mad at me he’ll tell Cassidy and I won’t ever be able to see my child. But then again if Danielle and I try again and we go in public then Cassidy is going to know anyway.

“I told her Niall needed me,” And then I was alone. All the boys walked out of my room slowly. Harry slammed my door so hard a picture frame fell off my dresser. I walked carefully over to it cautious of the broken glass. It seemed the main break was on my face.

The picture was Cassidy and I when she was here. It was the night we went of out date and the paparazzi got a good picture of us at the ice-cream parlor. She sat on top of the table with me on the bench between her legs. Sighing I opened my drawer and placed the picture face down in it under the clothes.