Family Matters - 02

16 years later ..

Princess Love ♡

I walked through the halls of Bridgewater High, like I owned this bitch. In fact, I did. I was the baddest of the baddest -- bitches wanted to be me, and all the dudes wanted me. My circle was small though, I only hung around 2 females - An'alyse & Brooklyn. My cousin Na'veyah used to be one of my bitches, but when she decided to be a whore and sleep with my man, I had to cut both they asses off. You cross me once, and we're done. No second chances.

Who am I? Princess Love. Nah, I'm Princess Sia August - Perez. Eighteen years old, and I'm a senior in high school. I stand at 5'2, light bright complexion, I refer to myself as slim thick. No, I ain't got the biggest ass in the world, but I do have something you can grab on. I'm gorgeous and I'm definitely intelligent - mama' ain't raise no fool, and I admit I can be a huge bitch sometime, but once you get to know me you look past that -- hopefully.

I honestly don't give a fuck, about any one. Besides my family, and my one bestfriend -- otherwise fuck you. I really wasn't like this before, but people fucking me over constantly, and me getting bullied, this is who I became. I became a bitch -- a mean bitch, who didn't care if I hurt your feelings or not.

" Princess. Damm bitch I been calling you for the past minute. " Brooklyn snapped.

I huffed. " What? I was thinking about something. "

" Anyways. " She sighed. " Did you see how Ian was looking at you, when we walked in? Like damn, can a bitch breath. "

I laughed. She was never a fan of Ian. Ian is who cheated on me with Na'veyah's ass. He's been trying to get back on good terms with me, for weeks now, but I wasn't falling for it. Lately he hasn't tried anything though, and I don't blame him. I threatened to get my brothers, father, and uncles to beat his ass if he tried talking to me again. It worked, because his scary ass hasn't said one word to me since. I laughed at the thought.

I walked into class and took a seat, feeling someone's eyes on me, I turned and seen no one other than Na'veyah. She was grilling me, so me being me, I smiled and waved. Killing a bitch with kindness is everything.

" Hey Princess, how my pussy taste? " She asked, earning a few oooh' and ahhh's.

I smiled. I really didn't want to embarrass this bitch since we once were close, and our parents are best friends, but she pushing it. I was there for her smut ass when people fucked with her, calling her names and shit -- straight playing her. I had her back, and then she betrays me by sleeping with someone I loved. So, fuck her now, all sympathy I had towards her is gone. Dead.

" Girl please don't start. I don't have time for yo' ass. " I replied.

" Hey. " She licked her lips. " Don't be mad your man choose me, and not you. Step it up, and just maybe you'll get a man to stick around. "

" Bitch, go suck some dick or something. She ain't worried about you or Ian's lame ass. Let's talk about you and the millions of abortions you had. " Brooklyn stepped in.

I smiled, she always came through and that's why she was my numero uno. I didn't have time to argue with Na'veyah, she wanted Ian and now she had him, why this bitch still worried bout me?

I smiled and winked at Na'veyah, who was looked hella salty. She tried coming for me, and got her shit handed to her. I ain't hear nomore shit from her, for the rest of the day.

_

" Hey mama. ' " I smiled, as I walked into the kitchen.

I kissed his cheek and sat down at the stool. Taking a look at my mama as I call him -- he hasn't aged a bit. He looks young as hell, and has a body to die for. I mean, seriously, I'm trying to get a ass like him.

" How was school baby? " He asked, while cutting up some vegetables.

I cringed, he had no idea about Na'veyah -- he & Daniel thought everything was good, but little did they know. The only people who do know, is Brooklyn and my sister. Other than that, I kept it to myself. Maybe that's why I'm so hurt -- bottling things inside.

" It was good. Long and boring as usual, but I'm doing this to make you and daddy proud, and so I can be something in life. " I replied to him.

" That's my baby. " He smiled, getting teary - eyed. I noticed he's been extremely emotional lately.

" Okay, no tears. " I laughed, standing up and walking out, before I got emotional as well.

" I love you. " He shouted, before I got to the bottom of the stairs.

" You to! " I yelled back.

sooo, just sumn lil' how was it though .. another update sooon. Cast above ^^ didn't proofread. vote and comment, pleasee.