Family Matters - 04

If you haven't seen pictures of the new cast, their in chapters 02, & 03. I hope y'all enjoying the book so far.

Cedeź An'alyse ♡

Cedeź stood in front of her body length mirror -- fluffing her curly, puffy hair out, and doing weird posses. She'd woken up this morning, in a wonderful mood -- but if anybody knew Cedeź, then you knew she was always smiling and in a good mood. Out of all the August - Perez children, Cedeź was the social butterfly -- she was awkward at moments, she's never had a boyfriend or even been out on a date, she sometimes dressed weird, and she was extremely shy around some people.

Today Cedeź decided to wear her Loose size, Long sleeve, dark Gray cardigan. Black Bralette. Joni Jeans & Puma, wedge sneakers. Adding her Michael Kors, Bucket bag & Berry me lipstick.

She was a bit skeptical, because the jeans were a bit tight, showing off her slim, yet curvy figure. Cedeź didn't like bringing male attention to herself, and seeing as she had hell of a lot of thirst n*ggas at school -- she was trying to avoid them, as well as possible. In fact, she only has her eye on one person -- Joshua Mendes. Cedeź has been liking him for months now, but it's like he doesn't pay any attention to her, and making matters worse, he is her brother's bestfriend. Prince wouldn't like the idea of his bestfriend being with his " little " sister -- he'd probably try and kill them both.

" I'm leaving. I'll meet you at school. " Princess said, walking into Cedeź room.

She was instantly snapped out of her thoughts. Picking up her bag, she headed down the stairs, behind her sister. They gave eachother a hug, and air kisses -- Princess heading out the door, and Cedeź into the kitchen, where her parents and brother were. She walked in, the smell of breakfast lingering.

" Good morning. " She chirped.

Her father, Jacob, sat at the head of the table, a scowl on his face. Judan sat on the left side, typing away on his phone as usual. And Chresanto stood in front of the stove, flipping pancakes.

" Why the fuck yo' pants so damn tight? " Jacob asked, causing Cedeź to gulp.

Over the years, Jacob has became more and more intimidating. He looks extremely different -- from how he did, 16 years ago. Still standing at 6'4, his muscles and shoulders have grown, voice has become insanely deep. His hair, stood in the same natural curls, growing even more than it was before. His personality has changed though -- and it's obvious. He's became more meaner and stricter, to his children and Chresanto. He wants them all, to call and text him every hour, of what they're doing and where they're at. Of course they don't like his rules, but none of them would ever tell him that. Being on their father's bad side, is something none of them want to experience -- Chresanto included.

" Daddy, these pants aren't even that tight. " Cedeź pouted.

Cedeź and Princess were definitely daddies girls, and could get away with more than the boys could. All they had to do was some pouting, whining, and shed a few tears -- even some fake one's, every once in a while. It always worked -- but they learned from the best. Chresanto August. Seeing him do it a few times, they caught on, but they only did it, because of how irrational Jacob could be sometimes.

" Don't worry pops, a dude try an' talk to her, ima get on they ass. " Judan said, head finally lifting from his phone.

" Language. " Chresanto mumbled, hitting Judan in the back of the head.

Cedeź laughed before turning her attnetion back to her father, who held the same scowl on his face.

" Daddy, you don't have to worry about me. I'm not focused on any of those boys -- they get the same reaction from me, they always get when trying to talk to me. I'm focused on my education right now -- and me wearing these jeans, shouldn't make me or break me. "