Family Matters - 12

Cedez An'alyse

Getting ready for school this morning -- the vibe was different

Getting ready for school this morning -- the vibe was different. It was quieter, which is definitely not usual in this house. My dad hasn't come from out of the room, so none of us has seen him since he left the hospital. I was sad for him and my dad -- but maybe it happened for a reason. Maybe a baby right now wasn't such a good idea. I'm proud of my dad though -- he has finally come around and realizes that my dad Chresanto needs him at this time. I don't think he could deal with all this by himself.

I couldn't sit in my thoughts all day so I snapped out of it and proceeded to get dressed and head on to school.

I decided that I was going to wear my Michaels Kors, Camouflage Jacket. White T Shirt. Black Joni Jeans, and my Superstar Adidas Shoes.

I untwisted the braids I had in my hair, letting my hair fall into it's beautiful curls

I untwisted the braids I had in my hair, letting my hair fall into it's beautiful curls. I applied some Bare Matte lipstick, before grabbing my phone and MK bag, and headed down the hall towards Judan' room since I still had to bring him to school every morning until he got his car back.

" Jay you ready? " I asked, as I knocked on his bedroom door.

A few seconds later and his room door swung open.

" Let me go say bye to mommy real quick. " He mumbled, as he brushed passed me and down to the end of the hall.

" Mama' it's me. " He said, as he opened the door to her room.

I was happy when I seen my dad comforting him -- it seemed as if our family was back together as one. It always takes something horrible to bring a family together -- and though it sucks, I'm happy.

" Dang' let em' breath. " I joked, as Judan hugged my dad in a tight bear hug.

It was no secret that Judan was a 'mama's boy' -- and even though he acted up sometimes he was a good boy at heart. He had a scholarship, he planned on going to college and he wanted to be something in life. Unlike Prince' ass -- he wanted to throw his life away. He wanted to be a 'thug' and hang with the bad boys.

After we said our goodbyes we were finally on our way to school. I parked into the schools parking lot before I getting out. My heart sunk into my chest as my eyes connected with Josh' -- I now felt so self conscious. I didn't want a hair sticking out of place -- I had to make sure my lipstick still looked perfect, and I had to ask Judan how I looked more than once.

" Chill Cedez you look fine. " Judan laughed at me. " I hope your ass gotta wonderful imagination, cause ya' ass will never be able to date him as long as Prince alive. " He joked.

I sighed. I respected my brother and I would never want to come between him and Josh' friendship -- but I felt something towards him and if he ever some day felt the same as me, I wouldn't throw that away for anyone. I don't tell Prince what to do and he shouldn't be able to tell me what I can and can not do.

Only my daddy's can do that.

" I'll see you later. " Judan nodded his head, as went into the other direction where his friends waited for him.

Me on the other hand was riding solo today since Ty wouldn't be in school today. I headed down to my locker to get some books I needed for History class. I swear I couldn't wait until I graduated and went on to college. I was still conflicted on what I wanted to do when I was finished with high school. Some days I wanted to be a OB/GYN. Some days I wanted to be a lawyer and just recently the idea of being a fashion designer has come to mind. I mean, I did a few drawings here and their but who knows if that would be good enough for the industry now and days.

I was opening my locker door when I heard a deep voice behind me. To say my heart stopped beating would be an understatement.

I turned around and seen Josh' standing behind me.

" How you doing? " He broke the silence.

I laughed. " I'm good. What's up? " I questioned.

I was confused. He had never approached me before this day. He had no idea that I had the biggest thing for him in the world, so for him to be talking to me right now, is a little crazy.

" You Prince little sister right? " He asked, as if he didn't already know the answer to that.

I simply nodded my head.

" Damn. " He mumbled. " Well take My number some day -- maybe we could hang out. As friends. " He smiled.

I just know for a fact that I looked totally ridiculous right now. I didn't know if this was joke or something, but I was not about to reject his number.

" Don't look so shocked. " He smirked. " Ya' friend did say you had a lil' thing for me. " He chuckled.

I'm going to kill Ty.

I watched his as he walked away -- even his walk was perfect. Down to his hazel greenish eyes. His plump lips. His beautiful curls that sat on his head. He was perfect.

I smiled as I saved his number into my phone. The day just started and it's already going great.

Josh

                     Judan

Judan

This was short. Another update tonight though. A longer one might I add lol. Be looking out though.