Family Matters - 07

Na'veyah Simmons

Na'veyah moaned out in pleasure as he sucked on the skin, below her collar bone. Opening her legs a bit wider to give his friend better access. She'd skipped a whole day of school, just to be with these two senior boys, wasn't hard for them either -- they told her she was beautiful and had a nice body, and that's all it took. Now, here they are, in an abandoned building about to have sex with the young girl.

Xavier & Buddy -- twin senior brothers. They are no strangers to Na'veyah, in fact, Xavier and Cairo are real close with one another -- not as close as he & Maico are, but it's pretty close. It's no secret Cairo has a thing for Xavier, and it's no secret that it's vice versa. How he ended up in an abandoned building about to fuck the boys sister -- well that was something he'd have to explain to him, because everyone knew how Na'veyah ran her mouth about her sex life. Cairo would find out sooner than later, and no doubt he'd be hurt.

She got on her hands and knees, giving Xavier access to her backside, and Buddy access to her mouth. She'd already had undressed, so at the moment she was bare and ready. Biting down on her bottom lip, as she felt Xavier' member on her wet hole.

Na'veyah was used to having sex. She had it about 4 - 5 times a day, with more than one person. Female or male, she loved experimenting. This sex thing, started when she was about 14 years old. Her first time was far from special in her eyes -- she'd had sex for the first time with a boy, in his backyard. At that time, the crush she had on him was unexplainable, she'd fuck' him anywhere he asked her to at the moment. It was far from enjoyable as well, it had hurt like hell and she was uncomfortable. That happened to be the first time having sex, and happened to result in her, having her first abortion. She'd gotten pregnant her first time -- she remembers that day, as if it was yesterday. She was scared out of her mind, and couldn't stop the tears from flowing. Luckily, Thomas -- who she'd lost her virginity to, he knew some people who had done illegal abortions. The operation was more than dangerous but at the time, he could care less, he wasn't ready for a baby, and Na'veyah wasn't worth him losing his longtime girlfriend. Till' this day Daniel happens to know nothing about it -- neither does anyone else.

She snapped out of her thoughts, and began to moan loudly, as Xavier thrusted in and out of her. Buddy moving the same speed, as he held her head in place, fuckin' her mouth with no mercy. She gagged and spit, but that didn't stop his roughness. Xavier grabbed a handful of her hair and gripped onto it in the process. She was left with no control, so at the moment she'd looked like a rag doll, getting pulled from left to right.

_

" Hey bitch'. " Na'veyah smiled, as she met up with Reign.

Reign was 16, but looked like a grown  ass' woman. She had Brown, cocoa skin -- thanks to Craig and his complexion. She stood at 5'5, with long, wavy, jet Black hair. Nice, full lips. Breast, that seemed to be growing more and more each day. She had a nice slim body -- her ass' getting bigger by the day.

" I been looking for yo' ass all damn day. " Reign said in response.

" I was busy. " Na'veyah smirked.

Reign stared at her, noticing she did look a bit different from earlier when she'd last saw her. Her hair was now in a bun, make-up smeared, and she looked drained. Her jean shorts, that stopped just below her ass cheeks, were unbuttoned. Reign shook her head before laughing, she was a virgin, but could tell when Na'veyah had just got done fucking someone.

" Damn girl, who you been fuckin' now. " Reign laughed, but was also serious.

" Xavier and his brother Buddy -- but, don't tell anyone. You kno' how Cairo faggot' ass got a crush on him. I ain't' tryna' hear him or my Dad's mouth more than I already am. " Na'veyah mumbled.

Growing up Na'veyah and Cairo were  close as hell. He protected her, and she protected him -- as best as they could. The older and older the two got, the more they drifted apart. Their was no doubt that she loved her brother, but she'd never admit it -- never being one to show her or tell her true feelings to anyone.

Reign was about to respond when she was interrupted by a deep masculine, familiar voice. Belonging to no one other than, her older brother Maico.

" Let's go, we headin' home. What I tell yo' ass about hangin' wit' this. " Maico said, in an almost disguisted voice. He eyed Na'veyah up and dowh, anger in his eyes. He wondered what happened to the little girl, he and the rest of them had grown up with. Little did any of them know, she'd been long gone, and never to return. Just only if they knew, instead of judging the poor young girl.

" Don't act like that towards her. She's family. " Reign mumbled in her defense.

Reign had only started hanging out with Na'veyah a few months ago. She didn't judge her, instead she had gotten to know her. Them being almost like family, she knew nothing about Na'veyah and she wanted to change that. Of course she heard the people and their opinions, but she was one to, want and find out things for herself. Over the months, she had gotten to know her, and she realized that Na'veyah happened to just be a broken girl on the inside, and the only way she could cope -- was doing what she's been doing. Sex - it made her feel loved for the moment, like she actually mattered to that person. And then, when she was done, she went back to that small, scared, innocent little girl.

" I don't care. " Maico spat. " Now let's fuckin' go. "

He yanked her arm, and with much protest, Reign was being snatched away from Na'veyah -- as if she was a dangerous disease, he was trying to protect his sister from. She stopped putting up a fight, knowing if she continued, she'd most likely be scolded by her daddy Rayan.

Shaking her head, she made her way over to where Cairo was waiting for it. It was now the end of the day, school was out and like normal days they drove home with one another, unless she was doing something else, and vice versa.

" What was that? " Cairo mumbled, as they both buckled up.

" What'd it look like? " She scoffed.
" Your little boyfrien' being the normal bitch' he always is. Nothin' different. "

Cairo shot her a dirty look, before turning his head towards the road. He hated it when people referred to Maico as his "boyfriend" when that wasn't true. They were close, but not that close anymore. Maico wanted to he jerk to him, all because he didn't want to persue anything serious with him, then so be it. He'll just be a jerk as well, a bigger one if possible.

" He's not my boyfriend. " Cairo mumbled.

_

Walking into their house, it was an unfamiliar car parked in their driveway. Curious as to who it was, Cairo and Na'veyah both rushed inside. The sound of hushed voices, led them into the kitchen. Walking in, they both gasped seeing Daniel pinned up to the wall, a muscular man covered up half his body. He had waist long dreads, broad shoulders, Brown skin complexion, and he was about a few inches taller than Daniel. He held a scowl on his face, but once seeing them, he slowly placed Daniel back onto his feet.

" Dad what's goin' on? " Cairo broke the silence. " And whose this? Where's pops? " He asked referring to Neon.

The man clenched his jaw, hearing Cairo call another man 'pops'. He may have not noticed it, but Na'veyah and Daniel had.

" He's um -- he's, um, a friend. " Daniel stuttered. His face was Red, hands shaky, heart beating faster than usual.

" No. " The man laughed, before he became extremely serious. " I'm more than a friend -- I'm y'all fuckin' father. Na'veyah where the fuck' is yo' damn clothes at girl. "

1406 words. short I know, I'm sorry. who liked this chapter? didn't proofread. Na'veyah above ^^ just wanted to give y'all a lil sumn and yesss Harold is back!