All For You

"Only once in your life you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you've never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. You open your heart knowing that there's a chance it may be broken one day. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life."

[Bob Marley]

• • • • • • • • • • • • •

Seventeen-year old Ameenah Clarke's world is turned upside down when he parents practically disown her and send her to live with her estranged grandmother. As she attempts to adjust to her new lifestyle, secrets begin to unravel leaving her to question everything she's ever known.

Mature Content

Comments that I deem rude and unnecessary will be deleted and you will be muted

All Rights Reserved. Without limiting the rights under copyright, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a database and retrieval system or transmitted in any form or any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the publishers.

Copyright © 2015 jupiterscript