13

Jesse

Closing my car door, I leaned against it for a while and gave myself the talk. I had to talk myself into going into school every once in a while. I get fed up with all this work and dealing with these teachers who think they shit don't stink.

Was school really worth my time?

Is selling drugs really that bad?

After convincing myself that I at least needed to graduate from highschool, I pushed off from my car and went into the school building. I stepped into the auditorium looking for my squad. I spotted them quickly and made my way over. Only reason I spotted them so fast was because I saw Aaleeyah having an argument with Sean. I didn't know what they were arguing about this time but it was always something with them. I shook my head and slowly continued in my direction.

"What's up" I said pushing don't the seat so that I could sit. No one answered because they were busy fussing about whatever the argument for today was.

"Sean you're a fucking asshole" Aaleeyah said shoving him. I wasn't surprised they were arguing because they were always going at each other like an old married couple. You would think she was his ex instead of Paula with the way they argued.

"No you always trying to play me and you know we fucked and you sucked my dick" he said making my eyes widened. Some guys that were around started spicing and hyping up the situation.

"This is exactly why I can't stand you, I got somebody for you" she said with watery eyes as she stormed out of the auditorium.

"Go get whoever bitch" he called out and sat down in the chair properly. I didn't even know what to say to him at this point. He thought bragging about how many woman he could get was a good look but it was childish.

"So you slept with Aaleeyah? When?" Paula asked standing by the row Sean was sitting in. I covered my face knowing a string of drama was coming this school year.

I already knew some drama was about to start amongst our entire group. Yesterday Marcus called and told me about the situation he was in. I couldn't believe Toni-Ann was messing with her behind Xiomara's back. Toni-Ann came off as the sweet and innocent type but I think she was worse the Symone. Everybody just couldn't be trusted and I didn't want to be apart of no of it.

"Are you my girl? Why are you questioning me?" Sean spoke looking her up and down for an answer. He didn't know how to talk to people, let alone females, at all.

"It doesn't matter if we're together or not, it's called loyalty. That's suppose to be my friend and y'all just fucked behind my back" Paula said clearly upset. Usually I hated assemblies but I wish this one would hurry up and start so I didn't have to hear this shit. I wish Ameenah was here so we could just skip this kick it before class but she was getting a ride from her cousin. Her grandmother was getting really strict since she came back late from my house a few times. We didn't do anything just chilled and watched Netflix.

"Jesse get your friend" Paula called out. I looked around the mostly empty auditorium and seriously regretted coming here early. Most of the class wouldn't get here until the bell rung.

"Sean just chill out and Paula you know how Sean is, don't argue with him" I said trying to squash the drama but of course more came crashing in.

"Where is she?" I heard Xiomara called out storming into the auditorium. I threw my head back in frustration and let out a breath of annoyance.

Here we fucking go

"Where's who?" Paula asked as we all looked at Xiomara who looked ready to explode. I saw Marcus walk in looking nervous so I'm guessing he confessed or she found out. Either way some shit was about to go down today.

________________

vote up y'all and leave comment...

What do you think is going to happen next ?