29

All For You reached #1 in the General Fiction category (2016)

So this book started being edited but I stopped so please excuse any mistakes. I changed Ameenahs character so some pictures through out the story might throw you off.

Ameenah

"You need to talk to your father" my mother told me as I walked into the kitchen.

"He doesn't want to talk to me and I don't want to talk to him" I shrugged. After what he said to me, I wouldn't care if we never spoke again. He made it clear I was disowned.

"You're moving back to New York and I don't want to hear anything else. The things in your room were packed up and sent off while you were at school" she announced making me drop the apple I was about to eat.

"What?" I asked.

"When I fly back to New York, you're not staying here, you're coming back. You were the one that didn't want to leave in the first place"

"Yeah but I met real people here and despite all the drama, I'm happy here" I told her hoping it would change her mind.

"As long as you under age and legally my responsibility, you will do as I say. You're coming back to New York and I don't want to hear anything else about it" she said looking irritated.

"What's going on?" Mama Nita asked walking into the kitchen.

"She wants to just drag me back to New York, I know I'm young but it's seems like nobody cares about what I want. They're just doing things that are convenient for them"

"Your mother has a weird way of showing her feelings"

"Don't try to cover for her behavior, you don't know what living with them is like. No amount of money they make can make me happy" I confessed.

"Well I thought you were getting emancipated" she asked reminding of that.

"I was but how do you know about that" I asked giving her a look.

"I'm old but I'm not deaf, I know things and y'all young folks can't whisper for shit" she said making us both burst out laughing.

"I feel like if I do that then they'll never speak to me again and don't tell me they wouldn't do that"

"Make a list, a list of reasons why you should stay or what's better here and read them to me. I'll help you with this process if I think it's better for you" she said making me smile and hug her.

"Thank you"

"You're welcome baby" she hugged me and gave me a little squeeze before letting go.

"I'll go get some paper and a pencil"

"I'm gonna go take my medicine" she said but I knew exactly what she was talking about so I laughed and shook my head.

Toni-Ann

"You need another drink"

"No I'm fine" I replied not wanting to get myself completed wasted and wake up completely clueless of my actions from the previous night.

"Why you so tense loosen up babygirl" some random guy said as I sat next to him on the bed. I was at a house party and ended up going upstairs with him. He seemed nice at first and I thought he would be a shoulder to cry on but he now he gave off a creepy vibe. I sent Symone an SOS text and waited for her reply. She knew where I was so I hope she sees it.

"I shouldn't have came up here with you" I said kind of low. I had been drinking a lot so I wasn't completely alert but I had some of my common sense left.

"What was that, I can't hear" he smiled leaning closer as he began kissing on my neck. I pushed him off of me not liking the feeling. I don't think I would want another guy to touch me for a while.

"I should go back downstairs" I stated a little louder and stood up but I was pulled back down.

"I thought we were gonna have fun up here, don't change your mind up on me now baby" he said with a sinister smile.

"I didn't mean to lead you on but I don't want this" I admitted pushing him away from me as I moved.

"Shhhh here take a sip and loosen up" he said holding small glass bottle to my lips. I tried moving my face but he shoved it in my mouth forcing me to swallow the contents in the bottle. I cough and put my finger in my mouth to try and throw it up but he grabbed my hands.

"No please stop" I begged trying to fight him off but I was getting weaker and could hardly move.

"Don't fight it, just relax. I'm a good host so I'ma show you a good time" he smiled rubbing on my legs.

My vision started getting a little blurry and hands started feeling like jelly. I feel back in the bed not being able to sit up anymore and just stared at the ceiling. I tried yelling when I heard his pants buckle opening but no words would come out my mouth. I heard laughing and made out multiple figures entering the room. All I could do was cry because I couldn't do anything and I already knew what was about to happen. I didn't even fight it anymore I just let the darkness take over me as they took advantage of me.

__________________

I didn't like writing this chapter at all😔

Thoughts?