54

Ameenah

"Clyde I'm sorry about what happened, can you please talk to me?" I asked following him into the parking lot after school. It was kind of hard to chase him because my arm was hurting and the pain was worse when I moved a I had broken my arm in the accident but that was about it.

"What do you want yo? I made it clear I didn't want to speak to you" he said unlocking his car door.

"I fucked up, I really like you and I was wrong for doing what I did. I never meant to hurt you or nothing like that"

"Cool story bro" he nodded.

"Clyde please, can we talk. Just hear me out and I promise I'll leave you alone" I wanted to make things right between Clyde and I. I really like him and I feel bad about what I allowed to happen between Jesse and I.

"Meet me at the park near your house in two hours, you could do all your talking" he said getting in his car and driving off without allowing me to reply.

I pulled up to the park and spotted Clyde car parked alongside the others. He noticed me walking up and got out following me into the park.

"Talk" he said taking a seat on the bench. He looked like he didn't want to be here or at least hear with me and I didn't blame him.

"I broke up with Jesse because I couldn't handle things that he was doing in his life. Our relationship wasn't necessarily the worst, we just had to figure out certain things. So when we broke up, I didn't want to end things but I had to. When I met you I really liked you but I think I rushed it. That doesn't excuse what I did and sorry for doing that to you Clyde. I know your trust is already fucked up and I just made it worst but please..."

"When we started talking a little heavy, I asked you if he was somebody I had to worry about" he spoke.

"I know and I told you no" I looked down at the ground.

"I would still be mad if it was someone else but what angers me is, you fucked around on me with a nigga, you told me not to worry about. You had me looking stupid in front of this nigga. Im sitting here confused wondering why this nigga lying and come to find out he ain't" he snapped making me take a step back.

"I'll delete his number, I'll do whatever to make you give this another chance."

"You should've been deleted it. I don't know if I could trust you, then I'm going through shît and I thought I could turn to you."

"Going through shit?" I asked taking a seat next to him.

"Before I would've probably told you with no problem but I'm not trying to get close to you and catch deeper feelings then you fuck around on me"

"I didn't fuck around Clyde, it was one mistake and I promise I will never do that to you again"

"Entertaining other niggas, whatever the fuck you want to call it, I ain't with that shit and I don't trust your ass" he yelled getting in my face.

"I can earn your trust back, I know we can't go back to how it was but we can try again" I said laying my hand on his but he pushed it off.

"I feel like if I give you another chance Ima get attached and Ima get crazy. Ameenah I'm telling you right now, if you do some shît like what you did before...I don't even have words"