48

Aaleeyah

"Can we talk?" Sean asked sliding into the booth in front of me.

"Can you die?" I asked smiling.

"This is a no fuck boy zone, please dismiss yourself" Paula said walking over. Me and her were out having a lunch date. I didn't want me and her falling off because we were actually good friends. Since I didn't go to the same high school anymore, we had to set up times to see eachother.

"I'm not even trying no shît, I just want to talk, Lee please" he begged. I rolled my eyes and stood up motioning for him to move.

"I'll be back Paula"

"Mhmmm" she replied sipping on her drink. I followed Sean out of the diner and towards his car. He unlocked the door and opened the door for me, I hesitated and then got in.

"You have two minutes so hurry up" I announced looking at the clock.

"Aaleeyah I'm sorry for what I did, what I put you through. I was on some immature shit last year"

"Sean I have forgiven you months ago, I'm not worried about that anymore. I just came to terms that I messed with some that's not on my level" I shrugged getting out of the car.

"So that's it's? Me and you are just done like that?" He asked.

"Yeah that's it, you had your chance and you blew it" I said before walking back into the diner.

Ameenah

I looked up from my book hearing a knock on my door and told the person to come in.

"We going to get our nails done, you wanna come?" Symone asked coming into my bedroom. I sat up and looked at the time seeing it was pretty early. I wanted to come back in time to finish my summer reading since school was right around the corner.

"Yeah, you and Toni going to the fancy one that's like 45 minutes away?" I asked standing up from my bed. I was already dressed because I went outside earlier, so all I did was brush my weave into a ponytail and grab my shoes.

"Yeah my nails looking rough" she held her hands up showing some her acrylic nails broke or fell off.

"Okay let's go"

"That guy you been with is cute as hell, he got a twin?" Symone joked.

"No not that I know of, but he does have a 12 year old brother that you could wait a couple years for" I laughed.

"I'll pass not trying to be a mountain lion" she laughed shaking her head. I took my free hand, grabbing one of my Lemon flavored Girl Scout cookies out the bag and popped it in my mouth.

"So how are y'all doing? Are you feeling him?"

"Yeah he's sweet but I don't want to rush things" I replied with a smile. Clyde had a way of making me feel like I was on cloud 9 when we were together. We could talk hours on the phone about everything and nothing all at the same time without getting bored or tired of each other.

"Is his dick big cause if it ain't, you wasting your time" Toni shrugged making me choke on my cookie.

"Toni!" Symone called out shocked that she had said that.

"We're not together yet, and I'm not interested in having premarital sex" I shrugged.

"Y'all been on like four dates and you ain't let him hit yet?" Toni asked. At the salon they had a room they brought us in located in the back because Toni was feeling nauseous. It was for pregnant woman, the used different chemicals that weren't as harsh.

"Toni not everybody is a hoe like you" Symone spoke up as she dried her nails. I had decided on getting some short white painted acrylic nails. I mentally face palmed myself completely embarrassed that they were acting like this in front of these people.

"I'm not a hoe" Toni snapped getting upset from her statement.

"I didn't even sleep with Jesse so why would I sleep with Clyde?"

"Did y'all even kiss yet?" She asked.

"Toni why you so concerned? I see it didn't take long for you too start up with your messy ways" Symone snapped.

"I'm not being messy I'm just asking her a question, I just don't know how she expects to keep a man if she's not putting out"

"Bạn nghe những cô gái lộn xộn?" One of the worker said to the other. I didn't know what they were saying but I could bet money they were talking shit.

"Nếu tôi là mẹ cô ấy, tôi sẽ đánh cô. Cô gái như cô ấy không tôn trọng bản thân" the other one replied shaking her head.

"It's that mindset that got you into most of the bad situations you've been in"

"Are you saying I deserved to get raped? I brought that upon myself?" Toni asked looking like she was about to cry.

"I didn't say anything about that Toni, all I'm saying is...it was bound to happen. You walk around so loose and you have sex with everyone and you accept drinks from anyone. You want guys to notice you and flock to you but no one is going to want you as a wife, they just want to hit and dip and you proudly let them" Symone said harshly. My nails were done drying so the woman turned it off and grabbed my thing handing them to me. Toni got up storming out and Symone did also, we already paid and we were basically done because we sat under that dryer for a long time.

"Y'all really thought the nail salon was a proper place to have that conversation?" I asked as we got in the car. Toni got in the front while Symone sat in the back. I pulled out of the parking lot and started my drive back to the house.

"My fault Ameenah its just that she's so fucking ratchet, always saying crazy shit out her mouth" Symone apologized.

"Fuck you Symone, you always thought you were better than me because mom favored you" Toni yelled.

"Mom didn't favor me!"

"Yes she did, when we were little you would give her money for her addiction whenever you got some. I wouldn't because I knew she was talking it to do something bad so she barely spoke to me. You were her favorite so fuck you and her. I don't need none of y'all, when I have this baby I don't want him or her around people like you" Toni said before turning towards the window. I was speechless from what she said and decided to stay out of it. One simple question had revealed some true colors and hurtful words.

"Don't want to be around that bastard baby anyways" Symone mumbled making Toni snap and turn towards the back lunging for her.

"Toni stop you're gonna hurt yourself and the baby" I yelled trying to break them up while driving at the same time. Toni body hit mine causing me to lose control of the wheel.

"Shit" I yelled out grabbing the wheel again trying to swerve away from on coming traffic. I blew out a breath when I finally got the car under control.

"Y'all almost made me crash the fucking car!" I yelled right before the car was hit and began flipping.

_________________

😳😳😳