Memories- Chapter 1

If you haven't read the first book, than I insist on reading it so that you are not confused in this story. Enjoy. Bye :P
Y/N's POV
Dream POV
"Impossible. You're an alter ego. You can't kill your creator."
"Just one name. Name someone you love." "I can't."
"Come on, just one name."
"W-Wilford."
"KILL HIM!" "I-I CAN'T!"
"DO IT!"
"Y/N."
"R-rem-member m-me."
End of Dream POV
You jolted up from your bed and looked around the room. You sighed in relief and propped down on your elbows. You saw Dark next to you still sleeping. You giggled. He's so adorable when he sleeps . You thought as you swung your legs over the edge and stood on your feet. You stretched and started to walk over to the door. But suddenly, you felt a hand grab your wrist. You looked behind you to see Dark, now wide awake and sitting on the bed with his legs over the edge. He pulled you closer to him and made you sit down on his lap. You grinned and looked back at him. "Don't call me adorable." He whispered in your ear. You chuckled. "And what are you going to of about it?" He chuckled before lightly kissing your neck. He searched up and down before he found your soft spot. You let out a small moan as he kissed the spot softly. You then leaned your head back onto his shoulder and closed your eyes while embracing the moment. 

He soon stopped and placed you down next to him. You smiled. "I wouldn't call that a punishment if the person enjoys it." You said. He chuckled. "Too bad because that is the only punishment that I would give you." Dark replied. You rolled your eyes and stood up. You walked over to the door and opened it a little. You looked behind you to see Dark getting up. You opened the door wider and walked through. You yawned as you entered the kitchen. Mark sat at the table while talking to Light, who was also sitting at the table. You waved to them both and they waved back. You took a banana out of the bowl on the counter and started to peel it. You propped yourself up on the counter and leaned your head back on the cabinet. "How did you sleep?" Mark asked as he stood up from his chair and walked over to you. You hesitated and looked down at your lap. "F-fine." You answered quietly. 

Mark looked at you worried. "What happened?" He asked while placing his hand on your thigh, lightly rubbing it. You hesitated before answering. "I-it's like every night...nothing to worry about. I just remember the memories of Wilford." You replied, still looking down at your lap. Mark nodded his head lightly. "If you need help, then come to me." He said sternly. You looked up and smiled lightly. "T-thanks." You responded. Mark smiled before walking away and up the stairs. You sighed and looked over at Light. He looked over at you. "Don't worry. I am going through the same problem. Memories of him. Except the fact that they are dark memories...they always awaken me from my sleep. And to think that Wilford...he actually...died...it's strange, isn't it?" He said. You nodded your head slowly and looked down at your lap again. "Light?" You said. "Yes?" He said while still staring into your eyes. You sighed. "C-can...Wilford...can he...come back?" You somehow stuttered out. Light hesitated before answering. 

He looked down at his lap. You looked up. He shook his head. "I...I don't...I don't know. This is the first time that an alter ego died." He finally said. You slowly nodded your head. Light suddenly stood up and walked over to you. He placed his two fingers on your chin, "Don't worry, though, I will protect you." He whispered. You nodded your head a little before he placed his soft lips on yours. He kissed you gently and you kissed him back. You soon separated. He smiled and walked out of the kitchen. You quickly finished your banana. You grinned a little before jumping off of the counter and throwing the peel out. You walked into your room to see that Dark was putting on a shirt. You grinned wider and sat on the beds he looked over at you and smiled. "So, what are you doing today?" You asked him. He positioned his shirt on his chest and walked over to you. He then sat down next to you. "Well, I have to get food. So, I will be at the grocery mart for a while. After that, I was planning to get more clothing for Light. Obviously, he will be with me. But Mark wanted to tag along. So, that means that you will be alone." He said. You frowned at the word "alone". "Fine. How long do you think you will be?" You asked.

 Dark looked at the ceiling and thought for a second. He then looked back at you. "Probably an hour or two." He responded. You nodded your head as Dark stood up. "Stay safe." He said before kissing your forehead. You smiled as he left the room. You sighed and looked at your nightstand. You focused on your clock. "11:22 am." You whispered to yourself. You then focused on something else. Something that has been on your nightstand for a while. Wilford's top hat. You reached out and swiped the hat off of your nightstand. Dark told you never to touch it. He said that it was "dangerous". You would always just roll your eyes and stare at the hat. You twirled it in your hands. It spun in circles causing you to just stare as your hands and fingers did all of the work.

 You suddenly stopped and just stared at the top hat. You breathed in deeply and closed your eyes. You slowly raised the top hat up to your head. You were so close to placing it on your head before you felt yourself be pushed and your back hit the wall. You dropped the top hat and quickly opened your eyes. Dark stood there looking very furious and angry. He was holding your shoulders against the wall. So, it was mainly impossible to try to escape. "Didn't I tell you to never touch that hat!" He yelled. You nodded your head slowly as you watched him breathe heavily. "Never. Touch. That. Hat. Again." He said with anger rising up in all parts of his body. You nodded your head slowly again as a tear went down your cheek. He took his hands off of your shoulder and ran a hand through his hair. He then sighed and walked out of the room. You just stood there, confused. What. Just. Happened. You thought to yourself as you slid your back down the wall and sat on the ground.

 You saw the top hat next to you. You snarled at its presence. You took ahold of it and threw it at the wall the wall that was a couple feet away from you. You sighed and let your head fall back on the wall behind you. You closed your eyes as your heart calmed down. "No, you need to put that hat on. Don't listen to Dark. Take a chance and see what happens." You heard a voice say. You opened your eyes to see nobody. Was it my conscience? No, my conscience would never tell me to do something bad. But what if putting that hat on wasn't bad? You thought. "Y/N! We're leaving." You heard Dark yell. "Ok!" You yelled back. "Stay safe!" He added before you heard the door open and close. 

You sighed again and stood up. You walked over to the door. You were about to exit, but the hat caught your attention. You could see the silky top hat in the corner of your eye. You turned to face it. You walked towards it and crouched down. You picked it up and stood up. You looked at it. Should I do it? You thought as you started twirling the hat again. You breathed in deeply and breathed out. You stopped twirling the hat and closed your eyes. You then slowly raised the hat up to your head again. The hat soon touched the top if your head. You pushed it down so that it was on your head completely. You opened your eyes and looked around. Everything was normal. But you soon started to feel dizzy and nauseous. You grasped your head and grabbed your night stand to keep your balance. But you soon lost your balance. Your grip on the nightstand gave out and you fell backwards. Your back hit the ground as your hand fell off of your head. The last thing you remember seeing was Wilford chuckling in front of you.