Answers- Chapter 9

What I do is temporary, what I leave behind is forever ~ Markiplier

An evil soul and a good soul could mix together and make something amazing. That amazingness is called "love". But once one soul dies, the love vanishes and becomes a cloud of dust. The other soul may mourn the death while the dead soul may watch over its partner. Because he truly loved her... and he still does to this day. ~ Author /  LeMischieviousFan / Ash

Y/N's POV

You woke up on a bed. You looked around but couldn't find Dark's body. Wilford probably took it. You thought as you slowly slid off of the bed. You stood up and noticed that the place was clean. The dagger on the floor was gone. The blood pool that came from Wilford's arm that splashed upon the floor was gone. And finally, the pistol that was once on the bed, was not there. You sighed as you walked up to the door that led into the living room. You put your hand on the knob and twisted it. You creaked the door open until it was wide enough for you to walk in. You walked forward into the room and saw Wilford in the kitchen/ bar. It looked like he was cooking something. Not the person that I want to see at the moment. You thought as you turned around to go back into the bedroom.

"Y/N! Nice to see that you are finally awake." Wilford exclaimed as you stopped walking. You rolled your eyes before turning around to see Wilford smiling at you while cutting potatoes. You just stared with a blank expression on your face. You were scared of what he would do to you if you attacked or even yelled at him. His smiled disappeared. "What is wrong, my love?" He asked while placing the knife down. Oh, I don't know. Oh wait, let me think... OH YEAH, I remember now. Well, you fricken killed my boyfriend, you killed all of my friends, and you mainly tortured my life. So, you ask what is wrong? Why I am sad? Well then, there is your fucking explanation. You thought as you just kept staring at him.

Wilford chuckled and smiled again. He picked up the knife and looked down at the potatoes. He started cutting them again as he began to spoke. "Sweetheart, those things are in the past. And the past is the past. We keep it behind us. Now, dinner shall be done in fifteen minutes. Plenty of time for you to wash up. You can find new clothing in the dresser across from my bed. I think I placed a dress in there for you. So, I will see you soon." You were literally about to explode. Are you kidding? I can't leave the memories of Mark, Dark, Light, and Google behind. Especially counting the fact that he fricken killed them! "Just. Get. Ready." Wilford demanded while glaring at you for a second before continuing to cut the potatoes. You breathed in and out and nodded your head. You closed the door behind you and rushed into the bathroom.

You closed the bathroom door behind you and looked into the mirror. How the hell am I going to survive living here?! You thought. You stripped yourself of clothing and turned on the faucet. Hot water began to flow out from the showerhead as you stepped in. You cleaned your body first before washing your hair. You stayed in there for a few extra moments, soaking in the nice sensation of hot water go against your skin. Once you were done, you turned off the faucet and stepped out of the tub. You grabbed a towel off of the back of the door. You quickly dried your body and hair before wrapping the towel around your body. You looked back at mirror and just stared.

You closed your eyes for a second. You then opened them to see a figure behind you. It wasn't Wilford. The figure didn't have a warfstache like he did. It was... Dark. The figure was pale. So, it couldn't have been Mark. The figure didn't have white wings nor did it wear white clothing. So, that meant that it couldn't be Light. And finally, the figure didn't have a blue shirt with a white glowing "G" on it. You just stared as the figure smiled. It definitely had Dark's features. It had to be him. No, it was him. "D-Dark?" You stuttered. The figure nodded it's head and leaned in closer towards your ear. "Remember, be brave. Don't let Wilford do anything bad to you. I love you with all of my heart." He whispered. He then started to fade away. "N-No... Dark... Don't go..." You said as you turned around. "Don't worry, my love. I..." He couldn't finish his sentence. His body was merely gone. It all vanished and turned into black mist. A tear streamed down your face as you closed your eyes and nodded your head. "... I will... I will be brave for you, Dark... I will not give up..." you whispered.