A terrible return- Chapter 4

Y/N's POV
You woke up the next morning with a weird feeling. A feeling of...cation? Your eyes fluttered open as you turned onto your back. You slid out of your bed and noticed something. Something that made your eyes go wide. The top hat. It was gone. And so was Dark. You walked to the door, that was already open, and looked down the hallway. You slowly stepped into the hallway and walked into the living room. Nobody was in there. You looked in the kitchen. Nobody. "Hello Y/N." You heard a familiar robotic-like voice say. You turned around. Google. He was standing there with a smirk on his face. But behind him. Glitch...and...Wilford. You backed up a little. "Google..." You didn't know what to say. He chuckled. "I trust Wilford. Not you. He may not be my master, but he offered me a great deal." Google protested with that same robotic-like voice. Your heart dropped. "Google...no. No, you shouldn't trust Wilford." You replied while staring into Google's eyes. "Um, I am still here, mistress." Wilford said as he walked past Google. "Besides, you trusted me." He added as he smiled evilly.

 You backed up once again. "Where are they?" You asked sternly. Wilford glided towards you as you kept backing up. But you soon felt the edge of the table, causing you to stop. He never answered, he just kept walking closer to you. "Where are they." You asked once again. He came only about inches away from your face and grabbed your wrist. "None of your business." He growled. He pulled out a knife from his jacket pocket and placed it on your arm. You flinched at the coldness and tried to pull away, but fail came upon your presence. "Hm...let me think of reasons why I should do this." Wilford said as he dug the knife into your flesh. "One." He said, preparing to cut your flesh. "You tried to kill me." He slid the knife across your skin. You winced and felt a scream stop from coming up from your throat as tears made your eyes blurry. "Two." He continued. "You abandoned me until I found you again." He dug it across your skin more as it made its way down to your wrist. You could feel the scream almost come out, but not completely out. "And three." He said as he stared into your eyes. "You ACTUALLY attempted to kill me." He then quickly slid the knife down your arm and ended it near the end of your wrist. You screamed out in pain and fell to your knees.

 You looked at the cut. Holy shit. You thought. The cut literally started near your elbow. (Your arm is turned over so you could see the veins in your wrist. That is the side where he cut you.) The cut went from there to the bottom of your wrist. And it, thankfully, made it past the imprinted "D". Leaving it unharmed. Blood oozed out and drizzled onto the palm of your hand, onto your fingers, onto your clothing, and onto the floor. You looked up at Wilford who stared at the knife. "Amazing, isn't it. Pure blood has a perfect red color. The kind of red any murderer would love to see." Wilford stated excitedly. He licked the edge of the knife, where the blood was, and placed the knife back into his pocket. He looked down at you. You saw some of the blood drip down from his mouth, onto his lip, and down his chin. He smiled and crouched down next to you. "No use in just leaving you here." He said as he caressed your cheek with the back of his hand. "Google, pick her up and take her with us." He informed as he stood back up and walked back over to him.

 "Oh yeah, it will probably be easier if you were more hurt." He said as he turned around and approached you with a wicked smile on his face. Your eyes went wide as you saw his foot make its way to your stomach. You quickly held onto your stomach and fell down to your side. He kicked you again as you started coughing. "Third times a charm!" He said wickedly as he brought his foot back slowly and kicked you, hard. Harder than you have ever felt before. Your eyes went wider as your saliva turned into blood. You spit the blood out and coughed more. The coughing soon turned into more blood. The blood from your mouth splattered to the floor and made a tiny blood pile. Your eyes went weak and the energy that surged through your body shut down. You gave out a tiny groan and let stuff happen. 

Google walked over with a...hurt? Wait... He walked over with a hurt expression on his face? You made a confused face as he bent down and picked you up. Did he feel bad for you? You thought as you shifted your body in his arms. He was carrying you bridal style as your head lay back limply. Your hands lay weakly on your stomach as your legs dangled. Wilford gave out a wicked laugh before opening the door and exiting. Glitch followed after him as Google did the same. He closed the door with his hand and followed Wilford. But he stayed a little bit behind. "Google..." You whispered for no reason. He looked down at you with a worried expression on his face. He sighed before looking back up. You slowly lifted your hand up and placed it near his cheek, where it merely touched his flesh. He looked down at you again and pushed his face closer to your hand.

 Whatever happened to the Google that I remembered? We went into battle, defeated Wilford, and he trusted us. But, what happened? You thought. "Wilford told me that he would tell me what the markings on my back mean if I help him do this." Google stated as he shifted his attention to Wilford, who was a couple feet away from him talking to Glitch. "Google...he tried doing that before...but he tricked you...how do you still trust him?" You whispered because of how weak you were. "Y/N, that information is very important to me. Dark wouldn't tell me, Mark wouldn't tell me, Light wouldn't tell me. Nobody would. I would give up anything just to find out about the information. And that's when Wilford contacted me again. Y/N, I need this. Please understand that." He said as he kept walking. You hesitated before answering. You shook your head lightly. "Just...be careful." You insisted before giving up on your body again. He nodded his head as a response.

 The rest of the walk was very silent. Of course, Wilford stayed near the shadows so that nobody became suspicious. Soon, you came upon an apartment complex. "I shall cause a distraction so that nobody becomes suspicious." Glitch said with loyalty in his voice as he entered the apartment complex. Wilford looked back at you and smiled. You just looked back at your hands so that you could ignore him. Wilford and Google soon walked in the complex to see Glitch talking to the person behind the desk. Wilford quickly ran up the steps with Google right behind him. Glitch soon ran up too and followed them to a door. The number on the door was "859". Wilford unlocked and opened the door. He gestured for Google and Glitch to walk in first. They did so as Wilford walked in after them and closed the door. "Put her on the bed." Wilford demanded as he pointed to his bed. Google nodded and walked over.

 He slowly and carefully lay you down on the bed. For a moment, he stared into your eyes. That gave you the opportunity to study his eyes. Blue. Like the ocean. Not like an icy blue, but more of a dark, sea color blue. He blinked and walked back over to Wilford. "Good job, Google. You can wait with Glitch in the living room. I will be right out to talk to you guys about the plan." Wilford said as he grinned. Google nodded his head respectfully and followed Glitch into the living room, closing the door behind him. And leaving you and Wilford in the room. Wilford walked over to you. He sat down on the bed on the opposite side and just looked down at you. You looked back up and waited for something to happen. You decided to break the silence. "Where are they?" You asked sternly. "You know, you should get some rest. You don't look so good." Wilford said, obviously trying to change the subject as he lightly rubbed your arm. "I said, where are they?" You asked once again, allowing your voice to rise a little. "Do you need an extra pillow? Or another blanket?" Wilford asked as he kept rubbing your arm. Your energy came back a little as you started to get angry. "Where. Are.They." You growled. "Come on, a little rest won't kill you." He replied. You let out your anger on accident. "Where are they?!" You yelled.

 Wilford pinned down your shoulders to the bed as his face was only inches away from yours. "You will NOT yell at me again, ok?" He growled. You gulped before nodding your head slowly. "Good." He muttered back in response as he crawled off of you. "Now, get some rest." He added as he slid off of the bed. "I can't." You whispered to yourself as you rolled over on your side. You closed your eyes as you felt the weight of the bed push down. "Yes you can." Wilford insisted. He placed his hand on your back and made little circles with his thumb. He went from the top of your back, mainly your neck, to the bottom. This made your energy go loose again. You felt weak as your body shut down. Wilford's hand soon went under your shirt and did the same thing to your bare flesh. No, you couldn't fall for this. You had to stay awake and find Dark, Mark, and Light. You thought as you gave out a tiny yawn. You forced your eyes open. No, no, no. You thought. "Just give up, my love." Wilford whispered in your ear with a deep and sexy voice causing your back to shiver. Your eyes slowly closed. And before you knew it, you had drifted off to sleep.