A Peaceful Walk with a Surprise After- Chapter 14

"Even though life reaches endless mistakes, there is always a solution."
You ended up going on the walk with Wilford after five minutes of thinking. You sighed before pulling yourself off of your new bed and walking to the door. You opened it slowly before walking into the hallway. You walked down the hallway and then the stairs, admiring every little decoration in the castle.

Once at the bottom, you froze. You had no idea of where the door to the backyard was. You shrugged your shoulders and decided to give yourself a quick tour of the castle while finding the door. You turned left and walked beside the staircase, where you found out the behind the staircase was a hallway. So it wouldn't matter if you went left or right, it would just lead you to the same place. You walked down the hallway that had doors attached to walls. It bothered you. You wanted to open each of them and find out what was inside. But you didn't want to get in trouble if one of the Ipliers found you snooping.

You soon came across a dining room  with an open gap in the wall instead of a door. You peaked inside and noticed a girl that was decorating the dinner table. With a bun in her hair and a pure white apron around her waist, she placed each utensil in order from big to small. The girl suddenly jerked her head left and saw you. Your eyes widened as you quickly threw your body behind the wall. You could hear the girls footsteps as she got closer and closer. You closed your eyes and held your breath. Please don't notice me! Please don't notice me!

All of a sudden, you felt a hand on your shoulder. Well, shit. You thought as your eyes shot open. You looked to your right to see the girl standing there with her hand on your shoulder. Pretty eyes, nice facial features, and perfect curves to her body.

She stared at you for a second before talking, "Do you need help, Mistress?" Her honey smooth voice stated. Mistress? You thought before replying back. "Um... Kind of. Would you by any chance know where the door to the backyard is?" You asked. She smiled sweetly before shaking her head. "No, I am not one to know. But I do know somebody who can show you." She responded.

She removed her hand off of your shoulder and peaked into the dining room. "Vee!" She yelled. Suddenly, two girls popped out from under the counter that was in the kitchen, a couple feet away from the dinner table. One girls hair in a braid while the other just had her hair flow down. "What do you want, Tiff?" She said back. "Come show Mistress where to find the backyard." She replied. The girl, who's name was supposedly Vee, walked around the counter and up to you with the other girl following close behind.

Vee wore a cute white and blue cocktail dress with black pants and black vans. The other girl wore a white Panic! At The Disco crop top with black jeans and black converse.

"Fine. But you need to set up the rest of the table and cut the ham." She said. Tiff rolled her eyes. "Ok, Dakota, are you going with her?" She asked. The girl next to Vee nodded her head lightly and smiled. "Sure, it will give me time to learn more about Mistress." Dakota replied. "Ok, we have our duties settled then. I'll see you two soon." Tiff stated. She then quickly turned to you. "Farewell, Mistress. I should see you soon for supper." She added before walking back into the kitchen.

You looked at the two other girls and grinned. They both grinned back. "Ok, follow me, Mistress." Vee said. You walked down another hallway with the two girls. It was silent, until you broke it. "You know that you don't have to call me Mistress, right?" You asked while looking over at the both of them. They both took a quick glance at each other before looking forward again.

"Master Wilford told us to call you that." Vee stated. You cringed at the thought of how Wilford got three girls to be his slaves. But you didn't want to ask. It might be personal or embarrassing to them. "I just want you to call me Y/N. Mistress sounds like I am your queen. I don't like it." You said. "Yes, but you will be queen soon, Mistress." Dakota assured. You hesitated before mumbling, "I know".