Finally over- Chapter 11

Your heart stopped beating for a second as Wilford walked towards you. You backed up as Dark blocked you. The others then did the same. Wilford stopped and chuckled. "Look at this. Do you really think that you can stop me from getting her?" Wilford asked. Dark smiled. "Of course we can. It's now just four against one. You know that there is more of us." Dark said. You looked at him confused. Then suddenly, poofs of smoke appeared around you. Red smoke, white smoke, blue smoke, and more. Once the smoke disappeared, you noticed people standing around you. Other Ipliers. Santaiplier, Doctoriplier, SexyMark, Kittyiplier, and many more. Even Glitch was there!

Wilford looked shocked at first. But then his expression changed to evil. "C'mon, are all of you really on Dark's side?" He asked while raising up an eyebrow. You looked around you to see them all nodding their heads. Wilford chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. "Fine" he replied. He then pulled out his golden gun and a black gun. He pointed it at Dark and Mark. "You both are the reason why I am doing this, do you know that? You locked me up, than you stole the pure blooded girl, and lastly, you killed me. So, I obviously seek revenge. But I can't do it alone." He stated. He then put down his arms with the hands that were holding guns.

"Ipliers, what has Dark done for you? Wait, no, what has MARK done for you? Hm?" He asked. None of them answered. Wilford chuckled. "Well, I know one thing. He locked you up in his mind. Just like me. He allowed Dark to exit, but none of you. If it wasn't for me destroying the vortex from his mind to the real world, then none of you would be here right now." Wilford informed. All of them hesitated before nodding their heads and walking over to Wilford. They stood behind him as Wilford smirked. The only people left on your side was Dark, Mark, Light, Google, you, and Glitch. So, it was pretty much 15 against 6. But then, the number dialed down.

"Glitch, really? And you too Google? I never meant to kill you. I just got angry." Wilford assured. Google growled as Glitch looked at the ground. Glitch then shrugged his shoulders, and walked over to Wilford. Wilford smiled and patted his back before Glitch positioned himself behind Wilford. "Google, I have something for you." Wilford said. He then dropped something on the floor. A flash drive. He kicked it over to Google with a sinister grin on his face.

Google hesitantly picked up the flash drive and looked at it. It had the words "Google IRL" imprinted into it in white colors. "Google..." You whispered. He looked over at you before looking back down at the flash drive. He squeezed the flash drive before walking over to Wilford. "No..." You whispered. Now, it was 17 against 4. "Hm... This should be easy enough." Wilford stated and added a chuckle at the end. "I'll go after Wilford. Everybody else, just go after an Iplier." Dark demanded. He then snapped his fingers. Both you and Mark had daggers in your hands. You smiled at Dark before nodding. "3...2...1!" He yelled before running towards Wilford. The other Ipliers then started to come towards you, Light, and Mark. You smirked as you got into a fighting position.

The first Iplier was Doctoriplier. He was holding a tomahawk that looked like it was from Surgeon Simulator. You kicked him in the stomach. He clenched onto his stomach and bent down forwards a little. This gave you the chance to shank the dagger into his back. Once you pulled the dagger out, his body fell forwards and collapsed onto the ground. His body than started to disappear. You looked at his body, kind of confused. But you just shrugged your shoulders and continued to fight.

Your next opponent was SexyMark. And yes, he DEFINITELY was sexy. You shook your head and focused back on fighting. All that he had was a dagger. You swing at him first but he dodged. He took that chance to swing at you. But all it did was slice you arm a little. You winced in pain but continued to fight. You swung your leg around his and made him trip. He fell to the ground as you stood up and regained your balance. You then just plainly threw the dagger down at him. It hit his chest which caused him to wince. You pulled the dagger out and watched as his body started to disappear. You then looked up to see Glitch approaching you.

"Nice to see you again, beautiful." He said before swinging a glitching sword at you. You dodged it and swung the dagger at him. "Don't call me that." You said as he dodged your swing. He just chuckled and continued to fight. He punched your face which cause you to back up a little. You felt liquid fall from your nose as you regained balance. He laughed a little before darting towards you. You looked down at the dagger and back up at Glitch before throwing the dagger at him. It hit his stomach. He fell on both of his knees and just stared at you, with a smile still on his face. His body started to disappear. But before it did, he said, "Farewell, pure blood. I have a feeling that I will see you again, though. That is once you are defeated." He the chuckled before his body fully disappeared. You gritted your teeth before looking up. Nobody was coming after you.

You looked to your left to see many Ipliers lying on the floor, beginning to disappear. Light just stared at them as Mark stabbed his dagger into kittyiplier's chest. Kittyiplier fell to the ground and started to disappear. Light looked up at you and smiled. You smiled back before you noticed that his smile started to fade away. You made a confused face before Light pointed to behind you. You quickly spun around to see Google with a dagger in his hand.

He swung at you quickly. You moved the upper part of your body first, so he was able to shank the dagger into your thigh. You gave out a tiny cry of pain before falling to the ground. You looked up at Google. "I am not going to hurt you." You informed. Google just started to circle you. "I never did want to hurt you." You whispered. Google's pace then started to slow down. "So, why would you hurt someone who didn't want to hurt you?" You asked. Google stopped walking and just stared at you.

Google bent down next to your body and nodded his head. "I'm sorry." He said. He then bent down and kissed your cheek gently. He moved back up and stared into your eyes. But then, he became motionless. You looked at him confused until you found out what had happened. The dagger was now in his chest. You held onto his hand as his body started to disappear. "I-...I forgive you." You whispered. Google then smiled before his body fully disappeared. You let a single tear flow before you tried standing up. Yup, pretty much a big mistake. Your leg hurt like hell.

You looked up to see Light walking towards you. He bent down and carefully picked you up bridal style. He then slowly placed you on your own feet. You regained your balance quickly before saying, "thank you". All of the Ipliers were mainly gone. The only one that was left that had to die was Wilford. Dark had balls of black mist in his hands as he tried to shoot Wilford. But Wilford would always dodge them. "C'mon you son of a bitch, just shoot me already!" Wilford yelled before chuckling. Dark growled as he kept shooting.

This needs to end. You thought as you walked up behind Wilford. You brought up your dagger and closed your eyes before quickly shanking his back. You opened your eyes to see him on his knees. You knelt down next to him. He looked at you and smiled. "I don't believe that you are doing this, again." He stated. You smiled back. "Oh, trust me. I could name many reasons of why I would want to do this again." You said. He then chuckled. "Sure, but why don't you join me." He said before stabbing a dagger into your chest. Your breathing hitched as you fell backwards.

Dark ran over to you and picked you up bridal style. You looked back over at Wilford to see him smiling before his body sully disappeared. You winced in pain as Dark pulled out the dagger. "You're going to be okay. You know that, right?" He asked as you all exited the apartment. You smiled and nodded your head. "Of course I am going to be okay. I have you, Mark, and Light by my side." You whispered before you closed your eyes and lost consciousness. And what you said was true. You had an angel, a demon, and a human to protect. Nothing could go wrong with them by your side. And nothing will ever go wrong when they're by your side.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, so after this chapter shall be the last chapter. Thank you for reading this book! I can't believe that I reached 6k on the first book, though. But all I could say is thank you. See you in the next chapter. Stay awesome and bye! :P.