Just an average dinner- Chapter 15

You felt like crying. Dark...Mark...Light...and Google. They were all bruised and broken. You knew that it was a dangerous risk to just run up and hug them to death, so you backed down from that idea.

They all walked up to a chair and sat down. Your heart flipped with joy when Dark sat to your right. But you still had Anti next to you. So that kind of ruined some joy counting the fact that his appearance to you was weird.

Dark looked over at you and smiled. A tear went down your cheek as you smiled back. Wilford snapped his fingers to get your attention as the three girls you met this morning walked out of the small kitchen with wine bottles in their hands.

"Did you hear what I said, Y/N?" Wilford asked slightly sounding annoyed. You shook your head. "No, I wasn't paying attention. Sorry." You muttered as Wilford rolled his eyes. "Well, I was asking if you wanted somebody else to sit next to you rather than Dark." He stated with a smirk plastered on his face. You slightly shook your head. "No, I'm-" You were cut off by Wilford. "No, it's not a problem to move Dark." Dark growled slightly as Wilford stood up and walked over to Dark.

He bent down slightly next to Dark's ear and whispered something. You couldn't quite hear his words. All you heard was, "If you don't... I... Hurt... Her". Of course, you didn't hear the tiny words, but your thoughts made you believe that he would hurt you if Dark didn't move.

Dark quickly stood up and walked over to Wilford's chair. Wilford sat down in Dark's chair as Dark sat in Wilford's chair. You snarled slightly to yourself as Wilford smirked at Dark. The three girls filled wine glasses and arranged food onto everybody's plates. Everybody then began to eat. You slowly picked up your fork and began to eat your mashed potatoes.

Le Time Skip~~~~~~~

Vee winked at you as she picked up your plate and filled your wine glass. You smiled back at her before she walked back into the kitchen. Everyone was pretty much finished dinner. Wilford was mingling with Anti, Virus, and Flu for a little bit before turning towards you.

"Thank you for attending the walk and dinner with me on this fine day, my love." He said. You smiled slightly as Wilford stood up and kissed your cheek lightly. You looked over at Dark to see him growling. You mouthed the words "I'm sorry" as Wilford moved away. Wilford chuckled slightly as he stared at Dark, who was glaring at him.

"What? You don't like the fact that I am kissing your "girlfriend"?~" He teased with a smirk on his face. Anti, Virus, and Flu all laughed a little as they stared at Dark. Anti looked over at Wilford after laughing and whispered, "Push the limits." Wilford's smirk widened as he nodded his head. He slowly bent down to your jawline and kissed it gently. His kisses soon trailed down your neck and up to your jawline again.

The whole time, you just stared at the one you truly loved, Dark. He just kept growling at Wilford. Wilford would occasionally look up at Dark and smirk at his success. Wilford then came back up to your jawline and stopped. He grabbed your chin and forcefully turned it sideways so that you could see him. He released your chin before smashing his lips upon yours.

That literally made Dark go wild. He made his hands into fists before standing up and storming over towards you and Wilford. He was about to punch him before Wilford snapped his fingers while still kissing you. Suddenly, Dark had a rope tied to his hands.

You slightly moved back from the kiss and stared at Dark. Wilford chuckled before standing up straight and looking over at Dark too. You shook your head before standing up and walking over towards Dark to help release him from his restraints. "That won't help, my dear. You will only make the rope tighten." Wilford stated as you tried to untie the rope but failed. You then turned around to face Wilford.