The Wedding- Chapter 16

~Four Days Later~

~Wedding Day~

Y/N's POV
Your eyes fluttered open as you heard birds chirping. You slightly yawned as you sat up in your bed. You swung your legs over the edge of the bed and placed them on the carpeted floor. You then stood up and walked over to your vanity. You looked at yourself in the mirror while trying to remember if anything special was to occur today. Nope. Wait...uh... Suddenly, the door burst open. You jumped a little before looking to your right. Vee, Tiff, and Dakota all smiled at you as they held some accessories in their hands. You awkwardly smiled back. "What are you guys doing in here?" You asked as they all walked in and placed the accessories on the vanity in front of you. "Don't you remember? It's your wedding day today!" Tiff exclaimed while jumping a little, obviously out of excitement. Shit. You thought as you sighed.

"Okay... What time does the wedding start?" You asked. Dakota glanced over at the clock before looking back over at you. "3:00. So we have exactly 3 hours." Dakota informed. You looked over at the clock to see that she was correct. The clock read "12:00". Damn, I didn't even know that I slept for that long. You thought as you looked over at the girls. You raised your eyebrows before making your body lean back so that you bum hit the seat that was in front of the vanity. You made yourself comfortable on the seat before saying, "Okay, let's get started."

The whole time you were just talking. Vee did your nails, Tiff did your hair, and Dakota did your make up. You had to admit it, you looked pretty damn gorgeous. Your nails were white with a little design on the index fingers, you hair was curled with a tiny pony tail draping down the middle of your head with a white rose holding it together (sorry if badly explained, I have short hair so I can't really witness anything with ponytails or buns. Just braids. But, you can choose your hair style if you want. Bye!), and your makeup was a light shade of white across your eyes while your lips were a fine pink color.

You smiled as you looked at your reflection in the mirror. All three girls smiled from behind you for a second before Tiff looked down at you. "Ready to put your dress on?" She asked. You hesitated slightly before nodding your head. You stood up before walking towards your closet and opening the door. You quickly grabbed your dress off of its hanger before closing the door and walking back over towards the girls. "Is it okay if I'm alone while putting this on?" You asked. The three girls nodded before walking towards the door. They quickly opened the door before exiting and shut the door behind them.

You sighed before stripping yourself from your pajama clothing. You then quickly searched your dresser for new panties and a pair of white shorts. You found exactly what you needed. You slipped the clothing on before you I zippered your wedding dress and pulled it up and onto your body. You left it unzippered as you just stared at your reflection in the mirror. The dress was long and lacey. (Picture above). You had to admit it, it looked quite beautiful on you. You sighed. This was it. You will soon be a married woman. You closed your eyes and sighed. I don't want to do this. You thought.

Suddenly, you felt arms go around your waist. Your eyes shot open. It was... Dark. He had his head on your shoulder as his eyes stay closed. You smiled as you embraced the hug. "How did you get here?" You suddenly asked. His eyes shot open as he slowly kissed your neck softly. He separated from your neck for a second and answered. "Drunkiplier was on the watch shift for the dungeon. He passed out. So, that gave me the time to get out of the dungeon. Once out of the dungeon, I located a shaft to the roof. I went onto the roof and found your balcony. So, I decided to pay a visit." Your smile grew wider before you closed your eyes and turned your smile into a grin.

Dark went back to kissing your neck slowly again. It was nice to feel the sensation and embrace of Dark again. "I don't want to get married to Wilford, Dark." You explained as you started to rock back and forth with Dark. "I know, but please, just do it. For me." He begged. You opened your eyes to look at him. He stopped kissing your neck and looked back at you in the mirror. "Why do you want me to marry such a monster?" You asked. Dark smiled before zippering up your dress. "Because I have a plan." He answered. You grinned slightly before turning around and planting your lips onto Darks. Once you separated, you spoke. "I love you, Dark." "I love you too, baby girl." Dark whispered. Suddenly, the door swung open. You looked back at Dark to see him crawling onto the roof from the balcony. You then looked back at the door to see the three girls looking at you with shocked faces. "