1,714 Words of Sadness- Chapter 8

( I didn't have any other ideas for a title... So, sorry if you hate it... :P )

You at least kept Mark in your arms for 10 minutes, mourning his death. Tears never stopped streaming down your face. Memories never stopped invading your mind. Wilford never stopped having his fun with Dark. Why don't I just give up now? You thought as you let go of Mark. You stood up and turned around. The door was still closed, yet, you only heard muffled words. You glanced at Mark quickly before walking towards the door. What am I even going to do? Should I just walk in there and... Your thoughts trailed off. You were confused and frustrated. Most of your friends were dead and your "boyfriend" was probably getting beaten at the moment. You wiped your remaining tears and grabbed your pistol. I need to end this. Now. You thought as you placed your hand on the knob.

You opened the door slowly until it was just a crack. You looked through the crack to still see Dark tied up to the chair. He was beaten up. VERY beaten up. He had a black eye and his nose was bleeding. His lip and cheek were cut while some bruises lie on his face, making him look like he just came out of a boxing tournament. You decided to listen to the conversation for a little before entering.

Wilford's POV

I walked around Dark with a baseball bat in my hands. "So, let me ask you AGAIN... Why did you lock me up? Why did you torment me by keeping me somewhere that I didn't want to be? Somewhere that no alter ego would want to be. Why? Why did you?" I asked. I stopped walking and looked at him. He looked at me and just glared. "I told you already... I was scared. I didn't want to be locked up there..." He replied. I chuckled. "So, you locked me up in there so that you didn't have to get tortured? Tortured like I did." I said. He didn't say anything. I chuckled again. "I hate to say this, but that wasn't such a good answer. Sorry." I stated before bringing the baseball bat back and swinging it at his head. This time, his chair fell to the ground with a thud. He closed his eyes and winced in pain. I just rolled my eyes. "I'm going to check up on my queen. Don't do anything stupid while I am gone." I informed while placing the bat down on the couch.

Y/N's POV

I watched in horror as Wilford hit Dark in the head with a baseball bat. Dark and the chair fell down to the ground. "I'm going to check up on my queen. Don't do anything stupid while I am gone." Wilford said while placing the bat down on the couch. I quickly shut the door and ran over towards the bed. I threw myself onto the bed and pulled the covers over my body. I closed my eyes as I heard the door open. I heard footsteps walk over to me, but they didn't stop. They kept walking forward. Mark's body. I thought as I peaked my eyes open a little to watch.

Narrators POV

Wilford walked over and picked up Mark body. He carried the body bridal style and turned around. Y/N quickly shut her eyes tightly as Wilford walked past her. Wilford quickly entered the living room and placed Mark's dead body on the couch. Wilford then walked back into his bedroom and gently closed the door. He walked over to the bed and placed a hand on Y/N's back. He slowly bent over and placed his lips next to her ear. "I know that you are not asleep." He whispered.

Y/N's POV

His voice sent shivers down your spine. You opened your eyes and propped myself up on your elbows. You looked into Wilford's eyes as he smirked. "I will leave you alone so that you can sleep." Wilford whispered before standing up fully and turning around. This was your chance. You pulled your arms up from under the covers and pointed the pistol at Wilford. You closed your eyes and pulled the trigger. The sound that you heard from only a couple of moments ago rang again in your ears. You opened your eyes to see Wilford looking at you. He walked forward until his legs were directly in front of the bedpost. "You tried to shoot me." He said as he smiled evilly. You dropped the pistol and just stared at him. Wilford snapped his fingers. In just a matter of seconds, Dark appeared in the room, still tied up to a chair.

Wilford walked over to him, still with an evil smile plastered on his face. He looked back over at you. Dark looked up at you, it almost made you cry from just looking at how beat up he was. Wilford snapped his fingers again. A bat appeared in his hand. Shit. Wilford then started circling Dark. "So, Y/N tried killing me. So...since she has done something bad, a shall do something worse." He said. You started shaking as Wilford swung the bat back and prepared to hit Dark in the head. Dark kept staring at you with lifeless eyes. A tear streamed down your face as you started to feel so bad for him, that you wish you were the one tied up to the chair getting beaten. In only a matter of seconds, Wilford swung the bat forward and hit Dark across the side of his head. Dark closed his eyes as he winced in pain.

You shook your head. You couldn't take this. You looked down at your leg and saw the dagger that you attached to your thigh earlier. You quickly grabbed it and prepared to threw it at Wilford. And that is exactly what you did. It hit his arm. Blood started to ooze out as Wilford winced in pain and looked at the dagger. He looked up at you and quickly turned his grown into a sinister smirk. He pulled the dagger out and licked the blood off of the dagger. He threw the dagger onto the ground while still looking at you. You looked at him and noticed that his teeth were stained with the blood that was now dripping down his throat. Blood streamed from his arm as he reached into his jacket and pulled out a gun. How the hell does he have so many guns?! You thought. "So, you wanna see more death today, huh?" He asked and added a chuckle at the end. "Well, I will be so glad to show you more death!" He yelled, sounding like a complete maniac. He kept staring at you with a wicked smirk as he pointed the gun at Darks head. Your eyes widened as you shook your head.

"No." You whispered. "No, please don't." You begged as tears streamed down your face. Wilford just chuckled. "... We're all made here, Y/N. Not one of us is normal. We all have some psychotic parts in our minds. But, the truth is, I am just a little more...psychotic...crazy...insane...mad. You can't stop the disease that has already started to spread. Because this disease started in me. I made this disease come to life. I made crazy, insane, mad, and psychotic minds. And I will not stop. This is not where my journey ends. And the same goes for you. A lot will happen while you are living with me. Your journey will not end here, either. But I am afraid that poor darkimoo will have to end his journey here." ...'F'ting'... Wilford pulled the trigger. Dark and the chair fell over. Your heart stopped beating for a moment. Because it was officially broken.

Time slowed down for a couple of moment for you. Nothing seemed real anymore. Nothing. That sound like your life right now. You have nobody. Just a maniac who you stopped loving. A maniac who was once a person that you loved, but now, your worst enemy. A maniac who killed all of your friends. A maniac who killed the person you truly loved just a second ago. Time sped up as you started crying. You jumped off of the bed and ran over to Dark. You cupped his face into your hands and watched as he started getting paler. If that was even possible for him. Blood oozed out of the spot from where Wilford had shot. "Dark..." You whispered. No answer. You leaned down and slowly placed your lips on his. Suddenly, you felt his lips move a little. And then, he gave you the weakest kiss that you have ever witnessed. His eyes opened a little bit drooped. You separated from the kiss to see him give you a weak smile. You smiled back. "Be...brave..." He whispered as you kept your hands on his cold face. You nodded your head as more tears fell. He slowly leaned up and kissed your cheek softly. He then backed away and gave up. His body shut down. No more energy flowed through him. He was officially gone. "Dark..." You whispered. More and more tears streamed down your face and landed onto Darks cheek, shirt, neck, and head. "Dark..." You said a little louder. Finally, you decided to let all of your emotions out. "DARK!" You yelled as millions of years ran down your face. You had never cried some so much before.

You looked behind you and noticed that Wilford disappeared. You looked back down at Dark. You then lay down in front of Darks lifeless body. You take his arm and wrapped it around your waist you reach up slowly and grab the cover off of the bed. You throw it over yours and Darks body. You turned your body around and looked at Dark face. It definitely looked like he was dead. You moved your head up more until your lips connected with his forehead. You backed away and snuggled your face into his chest. You closed your eyes and placed your two fingers on your cheek. Not just your cheek, but the cheek that Dark last kissed. The very last kiss from your true partner that you will ever witness.