Perks to Requesting a Satyr

Requesting a Satyr for your demigod a short while after birth is a sure-fire way to keep your demigod safe. Here are a few pros as to why:

1. Your child and the satyr will become friends, your son/daughter will trust your satyr (making it easier for the satyr to bring your young demigod to camp when the time comes).

2. At the school(s) your child attends, you won't have to constantly be worrying; your trusted satyr will be sniffing for monsters and keeping your demigod out of trouble.

|•| Satyrs can smell monsters, just like monsters can smell demigods. Oh, did I forget to mention that? |•|

3. Satyrs know all the safe spots. If a direct route to camp isn't accessible, they can bring your child to another place where they will be momentarily safe (until getting to camp). For example, an abandoned library guarded by the Titan Mnemosyne.

4. If your child would be the outcast (being the child of Hephaestus rather than Aphrodite), you have a guaranteed friend to hang out with him/her.

5. Making the process of finding out you're a demigod (from your kid's point of view) more or less easier to accept.

Want a dedication or a chance to be featured? This can happen one of two ways:
1) Be an avid reader - comment, vote, interact
2) Submit your own stories, tips, tricks, reminders, or others to me through PM (either from the POV of a demigod or their parent), and it will be published!