Weapons

SEE TIP 11

The second item on the list for your Emergency Demigod Kit is, the obvious, weapons.

Even if your demi-child doesn't know how to fight, a celestial bronze weapon could quite literally mean the difference between life and death. A dagger might be ideal size-wise in terms of what you can fit in your EDK, but if you have the option a sword is often better. 

As soon as any celestial bronze weapon comes in contact with a monster, successfully making a cut, the monster will evaporate into golden dust. A dagger does require the one brandishing it to get close to the monster to use it, but a skillful throw would be just as effective. 

If the godly parent in question gave your demi-child a special collapsable weapon (i.e. a hair clip that turns into a killer sword, or a bracelet that expands into a full shield), all the better and more practical. This can be worn by the demigod at all times - unless your demi-child is especially forgetful, in which case it might benefit everyone to simply keep it in your EDK.

Want a dedication or a chance to be featured? This can happen one of two ways:
1) Be an avid reader - comment, vote, interact
2) Submit your own stories, tips, tricks, reminders, or others to me through PM (either from the POV of a demigod or their parent), and it will be published!