Note to fans..

As you all may have noticed already, I have not been on wattpad for a long time, nor have I updated my stories. Some of you may have left and forgotten about this story already, but some of you may not have, and for your wait, I am sincerely sorry. I feel I owe you an explanation, so here goes…

During my last update, it was getting around the time where I had to buckle down and start studying for my exams, as well as getting my grades up in all my courses. Combined from then to now, school and work has left me with very little to no time for myself. This is one reason why I have not posted updates.

Also, I have just had the worst case of writers block in my lifetime of writing and I couldn’t even come up with a chapter 12 for this story, let alone any other chapters. In an case, I am going to fix this shortly.

Finally, my last excuse is that I met someone. He completes me in every way possible. Truly he does, and I know very few of you probably care about that but this is it. I have been helping him and his parents as well with their family business they have and spending all my free time with him and my own family and friends.

Now that my excuses are out of the way, I want to say again that I am sincerely sorry for making you guys wait over a year for this story, but I promise that I will make it up to you guys. As a token of my regret, I will update 2 or 3 chapters very soon. Maybe not all together, but in very close proximity of each other, which I will start on right away.

So, I hope you people continue reading, and for my new fans, thanks for reading, and to my old fans, thanks for continuing to read even though I kept you waiting so long!

Xo-- Shazmataz