7.

"Wow," I whispered to myself. I heard their screams as they arrived. My friends are...interesting.

I went through the house and to the front door to greet them. They where in an all blacked out pick-up truck fully loaded even the back. This was only a third of who was coming.

I was nervous and hoped my mom didn't mind. We all hung out in the back for a few minutes and the rest of my wild crazy friends showed up.

I was getting uneasy when I saw everyone but Sarah or her brother.

At last, Sarah the love of my life came through the back door with her little brother. I walked past everyone as they did dramatic cannon balls into the pool.

"What's up." I greeted her brother.

He replied with, "Nothing really but I'm excited to be at a party with bigger kids." He was looking around at all the girls.

"Go get 'em." I said to him laughing.

"Come on, Sarah. Watch me jump." He smiled and walked away into the crowds.

Sarah just looked at me dull. She was trying so hard to still stay upset at me but she finally gave me a little smirk and headed over to the couch and sat down.

I followed and sat next to her and wrapped my arm around her. She just laid her head on my chest.

My friends were having fun and doing all sorts of crazy stuff while stuffing their faces with food. We just laughed as we watched them.

"Hey." She said.

"Yeah?"

"It's really loud out here."

We were practically telling at each other. We could barely hear over the splashes and screams.

"You wanna go inside?" I ask.

She was hesitant.

"I gotta watch my brother."

"I'll tell my mom to watch him." I suggested.

"I guess."

I smiled as we got up. All my friends of course teased as we walked inside.

"Hey, Hunter! Don't pound her too hard." One yelled as everyone laughed.

"Get it!" Yelled another.

I just shook my head and we went inside.

"Hey, Mom! Can you go out and watch Justin?" I yelled into the air. I wasn't sure where she was.

She finally came down the steps. "Yeah, sure. I was headed out there anyways. Hi, Sarah!" She embraced Sarah then headed out.

We looked at each other and laughed. My mom was so corny.

We went into the living room and sat on the couch. It was white and it was Sarah's favorite piece of furniture in the whole house.

"You didn't really bring me in here to ya know, right?" She asked.

"Are you kidding? When have ever wanted to use you like that?"

"Just wondering. So..."

"So, you're not really mad at me are you?"

"No." She laughs. "I just like to mess with your tiny brain."

I looked at her in playful disbelief as she laughed.

"No you didn't." I said.

"Oh, yes I did."

I pushed her down so that she was now laying down and attacked her. I know she's incredibly ticklish in her abdomen area.

She laughed hysterically as I gently but firmly tickled her sides. She began laughing so hard that she began to tear up. I figured that would do for now.

I got up off of her as she sat up, gasping for air. She wiped away her tears as she continued to laugh.

"You're such a jerk." She pushed.

"Oh, so I'm a jerk and I have a tiny brain?" I chuckled.

"Correct."

I smiled at her. "But you..."

I was cut off by a loud scream. That kind of noise wasn't foreign at this specific party with these specific people but I could tell something wasn't right.

"What's wrong?" Sarah didn't seem to notice.

"We gotta go, I think something's wrong."