Ch. 14: The Dinner

Casey's P.O.V

As soon as he started the car, he started touching my thighs. Then he started to touch and rub my body.

Me: "boy if you don't stop, I'ma hop my ass in the back seat"

Jhakeen: "uhh no you not, you gon sit up here with me"

Me: "well then you gon have to stop touchin all up on me"

Jhakeen: "fine"

minutes later

We been sittin in his house for a couple of minutes. Damn I'm hungry too, let me go see what he got in his kitchen. I walked to the kitchen and started lookin around. He walked in and I turned and looked at him.

Me: "nigga you got any food"

Jhakeen: "nah babe I still gotta go to the store, and you gon stop callin me a nigga"

Me: "whatcha gon do if I don't nigga"

He walked over to me and pushed my body up against the cabinet door. Then pined my hands above my head. Well I'm fucked cuz no matter what I do he'll keep me in this position. He moved one of his hands down to my waist and pulled me twards him. He leaned into me even more while keeping eye contact with me. Once he got as close as he wanted to be, he said

Jhakeen: "I get what I want babe"

Me: "and what is it that you want right now"

Jhakeen: "as of this moment I wanna make love to my babe, but a couple of seconds ago I wanted you to not call me a nigga"

Me: "well there goes 2 things that you not gonna get my nigga" I slipped away from him and ran twards the stairs

Jhakeen: "I don't get why you runnin cuz you don't know our house just yet" I turned around and looked at him

Me: "OUR house boy you must be trippin cuz last time I checked you paid the bills, not me so technically it's just yo house"

Jhakeen: "nah like I said earlier we together so what's mines is yours and what's yours is mine"

Me: "mhm sure"

Jhakeen: "talking bout having to share, I got 2 things I wanna give you"

Me: "ok, I'm probably not going to accept it but I guess you can still give it to me"

Jhakeen: "ok...follow me" he led me outside to his lambo and opened the back seat door. Boy got these big ass totes back there. He pulled them out and opened them and said "here babe...all for you"

Me: "nope that is weigh too much for you to be givin me"

Jhakeen: "but you know damn well that you would give me this much stuff, so why can't I give you this much"

Me: "umm because my parents are fuckin rich and give me almost $300 for chores"

Jhakeen: "well too bad, I'm not bout to take any of this back"

Me: "then I'ma pay you, how much did all this cost?"

Jhakeen: "I'm not bout to tell you that, fuck you thought this was"

Me: "come on bae, tell me " just then he got a phone call

Jhakeen: "hello...Oh hi mom...yeah,put her on the phone...hey Gabby...no no don't cry...you wanna come hang out with me and my girlfriend...yeah she was gonna be there...ok, give the phone to Chris cuz I can hear him back there...he-...well da-...bo-...no, do yo-...ok-...lis-...stop interrupting m-...bye...Oh so you let me say bye but not anything else" I looked at him and he said "man this lil nigga hung up like it was his phone that he was on"