ch. 17: Madi meets the family

Casey's P.O.V

**days later**

OK so everything's been going good with Jhakeen and Madi. In fact were over at my house right now. Madi still doesn't know that Nicki and Drake are my parents but they said that they'd wanted to meet her, so I was gonna let them meet today when they get back from where ever they went.

Right now were in my room and Madi is sleep on my bed while Jhakeen is laying on the floor. Damn I'm getting kinda sleepy. I got up from Jhakeen's lap and laid next to Madi.

Jhakeen: "what, was I not good enough to lay on?"

Me: "nah bae it's not that, it's just that I'm finna take my nap and my bed is super confortable...I mean you can join me if ya want"

Jhakeen: "yeah I guess I can join my girls in they naps"

He'd laid down next to me and we all drifted off to sleep.

***an hour later***

I woke up and Jhakeen's arms were wrapped around my waist and Madi was snuggled all up onto me. Then I heard cameras clicking. Madi and Jhakeen both started to wake up cuz them clicks was really loud. I looked up and everyone was in the doorway.

Klista: "is there something that we don't know?"

Madison: "daddy who are they?"

Jayson: "daddy?"

Madison: "yeah daddy, I mean he is my dad"

Me: "oh yeah, so a few days her mom dropped her off at his house and waited till either he answered the door or I got there before she'd left. I'd taken her in the house. I cou-"

Jordan: "are you sure she's his?"

Me: "yeah"

Lauren: "aww she's so adorable"

Madison: "thank you"

Klista: "aww what's your name?"

Madison: "Madison Marie Monroe"

Me: "so why's everyone crowding my door?"

Jaden: "because we nosey as hell and when we walked past we seen a extra person layin on the bed"

Jordan: "that may be why the guys stopped, but me and the girls stopped cuz y'all looked cute. We was all like family goals"

Lauren: "sooo, does anyone else have a child that we don't know about?"

Dominic: "well this girl claim her baby is mines, but I'm waitin on the results from the DNA test"

Lauren: "anything else from any one?"

Jaden: "oh Klista finally agreed to be my girlfriend" everyone except Klista and Jaden groaned

Me: "ha I told y'all it would happen, now pay up"

Klista: "hold up, y'all was bettin on us!"

Me: "yeah cuz everyone wanted to act like they knew you like that and said that it would take years before you agreed to go out with him. I was the only one that said that it'd take months"

Jordan: "see Nolton I told you that we should have joined her side"

Me: "anyways, is mom and dad here?"

Jordan: "yeah they got here when we got here"

Me: "where are they?"

Klista: "they went into their room"

Me: "thanks"

They all cleared out of my room and Jordan told me that they'd be in the living room. We'd all gotten out of bed and Madi said