Ch. 15: Madison Marie Monroe

Casey's P.O.V

~•~a week later~•~

Anyways I'm about to leave school cuz we're in our last period right now. The bells gonna ring in 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1. Ding Ding Ding. Well there goes the bell and me out the door. I swear today was so boring. Now it wouldn't have been boring if everyone else was here, but the whole crew, except for Klista and me, had caught a cold or somethin cuz they all was sick...like throw up sick so they were sent home early today. Shit I'd tried to sneak out of the building when they left but the assistant principal had stopped me. As soon as I sat in my car, I'd gotten a face time call on my phon from Jhakeen. I swear this nigga was blowin up your phone all day. I'd answered the call and put the keys in my car while the call was connecting.

Jhakeen: "hey bae"

Me: "hey nigga"

Jhakeen: "why you callin me a nigga now"

Me: "cuz you almost got my phone taken up by one of those dumb ass teachers"

Jhakeen: "I'm sorry bae"

Me: "nah nigga you lucky that I answered"

Jhakeen: "babe put yo phone holder on the dashboard so that you not just sittin at the school"

Me: "I guess" I'd taken my penguin peek-a-boo out of the back seat and put it on the dashboard

Jhakeen: "bae can you come thru today?"

Me: "I got to anyway, I got yo homework nigga"

Jhakeen: "that the fuck bro, it sucks you couldn't have came with me when I left"

Me: "I know nigga...I know somethin else that must suck for you"

Jhakeen: "what?"

Me: "well I'm not gon kiss you till you healthy and you not gon touch my body or even kiss anywhere on my body till you healthy too"

Jhakeen: "come on bae"

Me: "nope"

Jhakeen: "so like what if I go to the doctor and they say that the only way that I'll get healthy is to eat the pussy, get kisses from someone, or have sexual interactions with someone"

Me: "well you solo on that one cuz I don't want to get sick nigga"

Jhakeen: "you see I knew that I should have stayed away from Nolton and Jordan asses when they got sick"

Me: "yeah but you didn't"

Jhakeen: "well then can you just slide thru for me?"

Me: "boy I still gotta give you your homework"

Jhakeen: "did we learn anything new today?"

Me: "no we were just reviewing for the benchmarks"

Jhakeen: "oh"

Me: "yeah"

I swear I hate stop signs and red lights sometimes cuz I just wanna get home and change clothes right now.

Me: "babe I'm gonna stop by my house before I go over there"

Jhakeen: "whyyyy"

Me: "cuz I wanna change into some more confortable clothes"

Jhakeen: "but you got all them joggers that I shrunk and you ain't ever taken any of your clothes home from my house"

Me: "yeah, but I also gott-"

Jhakeen: "nope cuz Nolton went back up there to get his and Jordan's homework"

Me: "ugh then I guess I'll go over there"