Ch 18: babysitting

Casey's P.O.V

<><>Days later<><>

Me and Madi ate sitting at the table because she'd gotten hungry. While she was eating, she'd looked at me and said

Madison: "why aren't you eating?"

Me: "because I'm not hungry"

Madison: "nope eat"

She picked up a spoonful of macaroni and cheese and stuffed it into my mouth. Then she just stopped eating.

Me: "baby girl, I thought you were hungry"

Madison: "I am mommy, but I'm not eating till you eat"

Me: "but I'm not hungry and your not gonna starve yourself"

Madison: "then go get you some food"

Me: "no, what if I get myself a bag of chips, then will you eat?"

Madison: "yep"

I'd gotten up and went into the kitchen and got me some barbecue chips and Madi something to drink. When I made it back to the he table with Madi, I'd opened my chips and sat the sprite bottle down. As soon as we'd finished eating, she climbed onto my back and I'd walked us back to the living room with everyone else.

Lauren: "aye why don't we go to the pool in the backyard?"

Me: "sure. Jordan I'll call Ayesha and tell her to have the girls in their bathing suits" oh I forgot to tell y'all. Ok so a couple days ago Ayesha was supposed to drop Riley and Ryan off because Stephen was gonna take her out somewhere. They ended up rescheduling because the girls always give to his games, and something had happened to him while he was playing. Anyways he wasn't going to be able to walk for a couple of days and they'd told us that they would bring the girls over today.

Jordan: "who's gonna watch who?"

Me: "I call Riley!"

Jordan: "why can't I get Riley?"

Me: "because 1. she's around Madi's age, 2. Riley is the bad incase you forgot, and 3. Your bad with kids"

Jordan: "Jhakeen's bad with kids too, but he got a daughter"

Me: "yeah, but she's good"

Jhakeen: "she only good with you. Every single time you leave she is like a evil little demon"

Me: "well look at who her father is. I bet you if she woulda been born outta me, she would be a perfect little girl just like me"

Jordan: "Bitch where, you evil too"

Me: "I have my moments"

:():2 hours later:():

So Ayesha dropped the girls off and Jordan took Ryan to the toy room with Nolton following her. I took Riley to the pools with us. Momma had a kiddy pool built when I told her about Madi, so Madi and Riley are in that pool. They want to come to the big pool with us tho. I heard then whispering too, but they not very good at it

Riley: "Madi can you convince them to get us some arm floaties or a ring floaty so that we can join them"

Madison: "I can try"

Riley: "that's all I'm asking for"

Madi got out of the pool and came over here and said

Madison: "mommy, daddy, can we please get floaties"

Me: "yeah come on girls"

Jhakeen: "nah don't, they have a whole pool to their selves"

Me: "yeah, but they want to come over here"

Jhakeen: "but-" I cut him off

Me: "no buts, now come on girls"

Riley: "ohh she put you in check"

Madison: "forreal"

I'd looked in the area where they usually put the pool stuff. Sure enough, I found them some floaties. I took 2 of the floaty packs and walked the girls to the pool and made Jhakeen blow up Madi's while I was gonna blow Riley's up. Once we finished, we put them on the girls and they both jumped into the pool.

Madison: "thank you mommy"

Riley: "yeah thank you Ms. Casey"

Me: "just call me Casey, and your welcome girls"

Riley: "ok"

We'd all swam around for a couple of hours and got out when the sun was going down. After we all took showers and I bathed the girls, I brought the girls up to Madi's room to play before while I ordered us some pizza. I got the girls cheese and everyone else got meat lovers cuz were all some fat asses.

When the pizza got here I paid the man and we all sat at the table to say grace. I swear no one is patient, because me and all the girls are saying grace while the guys are smacking on the food like it's their last meal. Like damn were y'all smoking or something cuz y'all sure do got the munchies.

We all paused and looked at them and somehow Jhakeen has a piece of sausage in his hair and pizza grease on his forehead.

Me: "damn nigga are you eating with your forehead" everyone looked at him and started laughing while he sat there embarrassed

Jhakeen: "shut up"

Me: "make me"

Jhakeen: "I would right now, but there's people around"

Me: "eww dude your nasty"

Lauren: "and there's kids around"

Madison: "mommy what's that mean?"

Me: "what's what mean?"

Madison: "what daddy said"

Me: "you'll know when your older"

Madison: "but I wanna know now"

Me: "but I'm not gonna tell you now"

Madison: "but I'm not gonna remember when I'm older"

Me: "well that sounds personal"

Madison: "ugh"