Ch 19: bed time

Casey's P.O.V

Me: "come on girls it's time to go lay down"

Madison: "do we have to?"

Me: "uhh yeah if you plan on going somewhere tomorrow"

Riley: "well come on y'all show me where I'm sleeping"

Jordan: "follow me girls y'all will be sleeping in Madi's room"

Madison: "I have a room...I've never had a room"

Me: "yes you do have a room and you have had a room before, you have like 2 or 3 at home"

Madison: "those don't count cuz I live there, besides daddy would give me like 20 rooms if I asked for it"

Jhakeen: "no I wouldn't"

Me: "yes you would she could ask for anything and you'd go and buy it. That's the only reason she has a phone"

Jhakeen: "no I baught her a phone just in case something happens, I wanted her to be able to call us to tell us what happened and where to pick her up from"

Me: "yeah cuz suddenly if she gets kidnapped she'll be able to call us off of her phone when you know damn well and right that the first thing taken when you're kidnapped is your phone...besides when will she ever be alone long enough to be kidnapped?"

Klista: "hold up what phone does she have?"

Me: "she has the Samsung Galaxy s7 and the IPhone 7"

Jordan: "how the hell do she have better phones then me at 4 years old?"

Me: "because she couldn't make up her mind on which one she wanted so he bought her both"

Nolton: "da fuck, really nigga 2 expensive ass phones for a 4 year old" then Jordan got up and walked the girls up the stairs to their room

Me: "exactly, and don't even try to defend your side Jhakeem"

Jhakeen: "man fuck you"

Me: "you already have and that didn't last long. Anyways girls y'all know where y'alls rooms at, and you gotta share it with yo baes. Dominic your room has a sticky note with your name on it and sorry Lauren but you gotta share a room with Jayson because we're all sleeping on the same floor and there's no other room on that floor that's not taken by something or someone"

Lauren: "y'all just tryna get me pregnant ain't ya"

Me: "you don't get pregnant if you don't do anything"

Lauren: "it's not me who's worried about me doing anything, it's him that has the difficulties"

Jayson: "girl keep playin I really will put my seed in you then wait till after you have him or her before I cuff you"

Lauren: "I mean if that were to happen I wouldn't say yes"

Me: "bitch stop lien, you know damn well n right you'd still say yes if he were to ask you"

Lauren: "how do you figure that?"

Jayson: "baby I've known you long enough to know that your perfect idea the future is you being married to the father of your kids, and that you'd try your hardest to make it work for the sake of your kids just so that they ain't gotta live without a father"