Chapter 2

Skye's POV:

This place is huge! It is also full of teenagers and young adults.

I walk to the Admissions Office, and go up to the lady the front desk. She has a name tag that says 'Maria Hill'.

I have never met her, but I know that she and my dad are really good friends.

"How may I help you?" She asks with a smile.

"Ummm..... Well, I am new here.... And I guess I don't really know what to do." I answer awkwardly.

She laughs.

"I can help with that. What's your name?" She asks, happily.

"Skye Coulson." I reply.

She immediately stands up.

"You're Phil's daughter!" She says, excitedly.

I laugh and nod.

"Oh, I am so happy to finally meet you! Phil never stops talking about you!" She exclaims while shaking my hand.

"It's nice to meet you, as well." I reply, shaking her hand back.

She smiles at me. I like her.

"So, your locker number is 417. Here is your class schedule. First period doesn't start for another 30 minutes, so you should have plenty of time to get situated." She explains while handing me my schedule.

"Thanks." I reply, heading out the door.

"No problem. And please don't hesitate to come to me if you need anything." She says, kindly.

I smile at her and nod.

I walk to locker 417 and open it. All of my stuff is already inside because my dad dropped it off earlier.

I look at my schedule.

1. History (with Nick Fury)
2. Computers (with robot J.A.R.V.I.S)
3. Physics (with Reed Richards)
4. Lunch
5. Math (with Susan Storm)
6. Rifle Handling (with Maria Hill)
7. Hand-to-hand Combat (with Sharon Carter)
8. Choice (with whoever teaches what you choose)

I have to admit, it's not a bad schedule. Although, it kind of sucks that I have math at a spy school.

"We have the same schedule!!!!" A British voice exclaims from behind me.

I jump back, startled.

"Oh! Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!" She says with a laugh.

"That's okay. I can be jumpy." I reply, laughing.

She holds out her hand.

"I'm Jemma Simmons. But, you can call me Simmons." She says with a smile.

I take her hand and shake it.

"I'm Skye." I reply.

I don't really want to tell people my last name. They might think that I am going to get special privileges.

"Well, it's very nice to meet you! I can already tell we are going to be great friends!" She exclaims.

I suddenly feel a happiness bubble up inside of me. I have a friend. An actual friend.

"Well, Skye, not only do we have the exact same schedule, but we are also locker buddies!" She says, excitedly.

"Really?" I reply, shocked.

"Yes! You are at locker 417 and I am at locker 418!" She explains.

"Awesome!" I say, happily.

We smile at each other. I still can't believe I have a friend.

"Would you like to walk to History with me?" She asks, getting her books.

"Sure. That'd be great." I reply.

I grab my books and we start towards the History room.

I have a friend. A real friend. Maybe this won't be so bad.

---------------------------------------------

Hello people!

So, I know I said that Ward would be in this chapter, and I am sorry that he is not. I really wanted Skye to make a friend first! However, the next chapter will be in Ward's POV. I hope that makes up for it!

Comment what you think! 😄