Chapter 16

(A/N: I finally went to go see Suicide Squad, and it was REALLY good Margaret Robbie did an excellent job with Harley Quinn, and so did Will Smith as Deadshot. And, although I don't love the way the Joker looked,
Jared Leto did a VERY good job playing him. Not quite as good as Heath Ledger, in my opinion, but still really good. And now, onto the story!)

Ward's POV:

I drag Hunter's body towards the exit, with my mind still thinking about Skye.

"You just HAD to get drunk and ruin my time with Skye, didn't you?" I mutter to Hunter, who simply giggles in response.

Wow, he really IS drunk.

I shove him into the car, despite his many protests.

"NOOOOOOOOO! I wAnt to pARTY!!!" He screams into my ear.

"Hunter, you're way to drunk to be in public right now," I say, rolling my eyes.

"But, I WANT To pAAAARRRTTTTYYY!!!"
He almost sings.

I grip the steering wheel hard, trying not to lash out at my friend in his clearly wasted state.

"And I want to talk to Slye some more, but obviously, that can't happen now," I say through gritted teeth, glaring at him.

Even though he's drunk, he takes the hint and quiets down, pouting silently.

(3 hours later)

I'm finally home. By the time I got Hunter home, he was passed out, so I had to carry him in. Then his mother saw us, freaked out, and proceeded to give both of us an hour long lecture on "drinking responsibly", despite the fact that Hunter was still passed out through all of it. So, basically, I'm the only one who had to suffer.

I plop down on the couch, and begin to think about Skye. I become so deep in thought I don't even notice my brother standing in the doorway, smirking at me.

"Thinking about a girl?" He asks, breaking me out of my trance.

I whip my head around, and stare at him wide-eyed.

"What?" I whisper.

Why the heck did I just whisper.

"Wow. I'm not sure if you're just trying to cover it up, but if you are, you're not doing a very good job," he says, with a chuckle.

I simply roll my eyes in response.

Christian walks towards me with a dorky grin on his face, and plops down next to me, putting his arm around my shoulder, and says, "So, what's her name? What does she look like?"

"Her name is Skye. She has long, wavy brown hair, a great smile, and she is really nice and pretty," I respond, slipping into my trance again.

Christian lets out a hearty laugh, and says, "You, my friend, are smitten."

"No I'm not," I say in an unsure tone.

Christian gets up, and pats me on the shoulder while heading to his room.

"You keep telling yourself that," he mutters.

Now, I am alone with my thoughts. My mind runs wild thinking about Skye.

I think I really have fallen in love.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello, people!

Sorry this isn't as long as the last chapter. There are more coming!

Comment what you think! 😄

Skyeward: Love at Agents of Shield Academyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें