Chapter 12

Skye's POV:

Tonight is the night of the big party.

Apparently, this guy named Mac always throws the best parties. And I was invited.

I am surprised, to say at the least. I have never been very good at making friends, and yet, here I am, getting ready to go to an awesome party.

Simmons and I are going together (as friends). She is picking me up in an hour.

I get out of the shower, dry my hair, and walk to my closet.

I pick out a purple t-shirt, a black knee-high skirt, a brown leather jacket, and the same black boots I wore on the first day of school.

Now that I am fully dressed, I head back into the bathroom.

I brush my hair so that it lays across my shoulders, in light brown waves.

Lastly, I apply some mascara and lip gloss.

"I actually look decent." I say to myself with a smirk.

I walk into the living room, my parents get a glimpse of me.

"Oh my goodness! Skye, sweetie, you look amazing!" My mother shrieks.

"Thanks, mom." I say with a chuckle.

"Oh, Phil, doesn't she look amazing!" My mom says, grabbing my shoulders and turning me toward my father.

"Yes, she does," he says, calmly. "So..... Will there be any boys at this party?" My father asks, with a concerned look.

"Yes, dad. There will be. But don't worry. Boys are honestly the farthest thing from my mind, right now." I reply with another chuckle.

Suddenly, I hear the honk of a car horn.

Simmons is hear.

"That's my ride! Bye!" I yell, running out of the door.

"We love you!" My father yells.

"Be safe!" My mother yells.

This is going to be so much fun!

---------------------------------------------

Hello people!

My phone let me update!

Yay!

Comment what you think!