Chapter 11

Ward's POV:

Christian left my my room two hours ago, but I still can't get over what he said.

Do I love Skye? Or am I IN love with Skye?

Just as my mind stars to wonder, I hear my ring tone.

I walk to my dresser, pick up the phone, and look at the caller ID.

Lance Hunter.

I answer.

"Hey, Hunter." I greet.

"Hey, Ward. Did you hear the good news?" He asks.

"What?" I ask, confused.

I haven't heard any news.

"Mac is throwing another one of his legendary parties. And, of course, we are invited." He says, eagerly.

Mac is a good friend of Hunter and I. He also goes to AoSA (Agents of Shield Academy). His family is incredibly wealthy, so his parties always take place in very large mansions full of snacks and blaring with music.

"When is it?" I ask, Hunter.

"Tomorrow. It starts at 9:00 pm." He explains.

"I'm not sure if I want to go. I don't really feel like going to a party." I reply.

"What? Really? Why?" He asks, surprised.

"I'm just not in the mood." I say, casually.

"Okay......... Whatever. I only going to try to impress that Skye girl. She is so pretty. At the end of that party, she will be my girlfriend!" He shouts, confidently.

He is planning to take Skye.

My Skye.

I cannot let this happen.

"On second thought......... I think I will go. Mac's party's are always awesome!" I exclaim.

"Alright, Ward! I'll see you there!" He yells, excitedly, before ending the phone call.

Skye is mine.

No one else can have her.

---------------------------------------------

Hello people!

I am REALLY sorry that I haven't updating in a week! As I said in my lay chapter, my phone just won't work! Nevertheless, I am so sorry!

Comment what you think!