I think we're friends?

"Hey" I hear the beautiful voice say behind me.

I finish tuning my violin but while trying to listen in to the conversation.

"Hello?" I hear her ask again. Who is this rude person that's just ignoring this wonderful girl.

"Delaney!" She snaps in front of my eyes to get my attention.

I jump in my seat and turn to her startled.

"Hi" she says as she giggles and waves.

"Oh, s-sorry. I d-didn't realize you were talking to me. Uh, hi?" I say looking down to hide my blush.

"Who else would I talk to?"

"Um, oh, well, uh," I look down again.

"Nah, it's okay. I guess we've never really talked before, huh?"

"I think we should talk more," I'm honestly not even thinking about what I'm saying.

"Yeah, we should! You seem nice. Well, I gotta tune my violin now but I'll talk to you after rehearsal."

"Okay, see you then."

After Izzy walks away Jess rushes over.

"How'd it go? What'd ya say? What'd she say? What happened?" She says to fast to make sense of.

"What?"

"How'd it go?" She shakes my arm in excitement.

"I think we're starting to become friends?" I ask more then say.

Jess just grins. A big, evil grin spreads across her face.

"What," I say.

Jess whips out her phone and texts Hope, Daisy and Maureen on a group chat.

"Now they all know so they can annoy you at school tomorrow!"

"I hate you!" I punch her teasingly in the arm.

"But you don't hate Izzy," she smirks and walks away before I can say anything else. Oh what I would've done if she wasn't smart enough to leave.