Texting her again

Izzy: hey Del

Read 3:45 pm

Izzy: Del I know you saw that

Read 4:00 pm

Izzy: plz Del

Read 4:15 pm

Izzy: please Delaney! I need to talk! It's important.

Read 4:30 pm

Izzy: Delaney! It's really important

Delaney: what is this about

Izzy: what is this about?! Really?!

Delaney: yes really!

Izzy: I can't believe u! Do u rlly not kno why I want to talk! Maybe it's because we haven't talked in like 24 days! Maybe it's because it took you an hour of reading and ignoring my txts befor u replied! Maybe it's because uve avoided me for like that past month!

Delaney: wow, I'm surprised you noticed. I got out of your life, I thought you'd be happier.

Izzy: what?!

Izzy: why would you think that?!

Delaney: Izzy I rlly don't want to talk to u rn

Izzy: Delaney what did I do?!

Delaney: I'm srry I got hw to do I can't talk anymore

Izzy: Delaney please!

Izzy: Del!

Izzy: please I don't kno what I did but I'm sorry! Ur my best friend, even tho I hadn't known u long. Ur my best friend and you mean so much to me! Please Del I love you! Your my best friend!

Izzy: Delaney!

Read 5:00 pm

Why? Why do you have to do this Izzy freaking Blaze? I was happy! I was finally happy and now your dragging me back down again!

She said she loved you!

As a friend. As her best friend. Nothing more.

But didn't you say you were happy with just that?

Yeah, well, Common Core says that we are learning useful math. People lie!

You love her!

So I'll let her go.

Why not be at least friends again?

That would break me again!

So you are going to ignore you love for her, ignore a great friendship you have, because of what? The fear of falling apart?

Yes! Now shut up!

But your breaking her! She's losing her best friend!

Honestly, I don't care! She's put me through much worse. She ruined me! I won't feel guilty returning the favor.