||Chapter 3||

"A break in? Like a robbery?" your mind was racing as you looked around, trying to figure out a way you could maybe call the police.
"Excuse me sir, but that is illegal." one of the girls at the counter said dumbly. You mentally face palmed.
"Oh? It's illegal?" Gerard stepped towards the lady and looked back at Frank with a Are you kidding me? look.
"Ya'know," He dragged his gun against the girls cheek, "murders illegal too, but," he lifted her chin with the tip of his gun, "Do you think that's gonna stop me?" he raised his perfect eyebrows, "Hmm?" He read the girls name tag, "What do you think about that, Natasha?"
She just opened her mouth and gapped at him.
Your people watching was interrupted by someone roughly grabbing your wrist.
"Just, what do you think you're doing?" your gaze fell beyond Frank onto the rest of the people who were all sitting against the wall in fright.
"I'm taking your phone," he said plainly and yanked it out of your purse.
"On a second thought I'll take your purse too." he grabbed your purse and slipped it on his arm.
"Hey Gee, am I pretty yet?" Frank struck a girly pose and attempted to flip his short hair.
"Is this really the time, Frank?" Gerard said, clearly annoyed. "Let's get this done."
"Fine," huffed Frank, "Alright which one of you knows how to opened the vault?"
You looked around, nobody moved.
"I said," He cocked his gun, "Who knows how to open the damn thing," he shouted.
"It's fine Frank," Gerard pulled some stuff from his bag, "I'll just bust it. But I'll need some help," He studied all the hostages slightly shaking his head at each one. When he reached you his eyes brightened, as his lip curled upwards.
"I'll take her with me," Gerard grabbed you by your upper arm.
"You stay here and watch the rest," he told Frank, "Come on." Gerard tugged your arm and you followed him to the vault.
"So," Gerard loosened his grip and hung lightly to your wrist, "you work here, sugar?"
"Yes I mean no- I mean yes. I don't," you mentally slapped yourself.
Gerard smiled widely and chuckled.
"Do you act like this all the time or is it just me?"
"No, of course not I just, well," you stopped mid-sentence and thought for a moment, why were you like this. It's probably because he's a criminal, that's it.
"Well you did escape from prison and the police qualify you as 'extremely dangerous,'"
"Aw you're scared," he smirked down at you.
"Scared? Me? Psh I'm more so full of disrespect of what you do for a living, I can't even manage words."
The moment you said that his grip tightened on your wrist and he pulled you into a corner and caged you against the wall, his face dangerously close to your own.
"Listen here princess, I'm gonna tell you something," he was breathing rapidly as he just ran a race, "Why I do what I do, does have it's consequences, but I don't really have a choice."
"You don't have a choice? Psh you have a choice you just don't choose to do it."
Gerard pinched the bridge of his nose.
"I have my reasons, " he said exasperatedly
"Ohh, you have reasons? Oh well that clears it up, yeah your free to go now," you sarcastically said.
Gerard sighed,
"Sit down."
"Sit- what?"
"Sit. Down." He said sternly.
You unwillingly sat down.
"You want reasons?" He sat down besides you, "I'll give you reasons, sugar. Now listen up."