||Chapter 13||

You were awakened by the sounds of voices. You tried to make them out in your sleeping daze. You were assuming they said something along the lines of  "Is she awake yet? I can't find any Advil." you kept your eyes shut, not ready to face the day before you. 

"Maybe we traumatized her or something and now she's dead." you listened to the people conversing. 

"Don't be stupid she's not dead."

"Whatever you say, watch she'll end up being dead and then what."

"Hey Frank,"

"Yeah?"

"Do me a favor and shut up. You're making this hangover worse than it has to be."

You finally opened your eyes to survey the scene around you.

Gerard and Frank were both clustered around you, blocking the view of the room.

"She lives!" Frank pumped his fist it the air.

"Frank shut UP," Gerard groaned and fell onto the couch next to you. 

You looked around the room, No horrible mess thank God. 

"Hey listen, you wouldn't happen to have any painkillers would you?" Frank asked you, "Gee here has been 'dying' all day." 

Shit what time was it? Did you sleep all day? Fuck what if Skylar saw them, I am so screwed. "First of all why the fuck are you here, secondly I never gave you permission drink, let alone get drunk, in my  apartment."

"I invited him over, you were taking too long, but seriously do you have any painkillers?" Gerard asked you exasperatedly. 

"I do but I'm not giving you them because you're a shithead." Did I really just call him a shithead? God I'm gonna get myself killed one day.

Frank burst out laughing, "Oh my God," he said in between laughs, "I like her she's got spunk." 

Gerard pointed his finger to the door, "Frank, get out or get me some painkillers, preferably both."

Frank lifted his hands in surrender and left. 

You glanced at the time on your phone, 2:51pm.

"Um, Gerard?" you cautiously asked him, you knew hangovers sucked ass and you didn't want to accidentally set him off or something. 

"Hm?" Gerard lifted his face from his hand to look you. 

"Did Skylar come home today at all?"

"Your purple headed roommate?"

You nodded. 

"Yeah she came back, I don't know when because I was asleep,  but she left you a note.  It said something about spending the night at Allie's or something."

Oh. "Okay thanks."

"Mhm." Gerard buried his face into the pillow beside him."

You stood up and stretched your arms above your head. You went to the kitchen and poured yourself some cereal. 

"Hey Gerard," you called to him, "do you want some coffee?"

You heard Gerard's tired voice call to you, "Hell yes."

You started the coffee machine then sat down to eat your cereal. 

You ate your cereal in silence with an occasion groan from Gerard, complaining about his hangover. 

Fuck it. You thought, then went to your medicine cabinet. 

and grabbed a bottle of ibuprofen.