Chapter 2

Harry's POV

As soon as the kid came home, I wasn't as sure that he was actually him. He wasn't exactly what I was picturing, I was sort of picturing a little version of voldermort with red slit eyes and and bald. Oh yeah, and no nose, though, he seemed perfect. Actually like a baby sort of, who yells blue cookies, yay? Remember, I reminded myself, this is the grandson of voldermort, he's probably a death eater, and spoiled too. I stared at him studying for any signs of a death eater. I noticed something on his arm, looking at it more closely I realized it was a tattoo! Probably the mark of a death eater. I realized, it's the mark of the death eater!

I realized that I had been staring, I could tell he noticed because he was staring back it me, it was like he was trying to study me. Probably trying to figure out how to defeat me in a battle. He finally looked back at Dumbledore. "Ooh, cool, do I get to get a wand or something?" I heard the death eater say

I scoffed, he already has a wand, I thought in my mind, he's just acting. How did he even realize what Dumbledore was saying? He just started paying attention! He's obviously a death eater, don't you see Dumbledore??? "No need to be rude Harry, let's get you a wand Perseus!" Dumbledore said as we apparated to diagon alley. As soon as we appeared, the death- eater said "You could just call me Percy,"

"Sure, Percy," Dumbledore said. "Let's get a wand for you,"

Once we got Percy his wand, 9 3/4 holly, veela, we went to get him some more school supplies and left, quickly on our way to Ron's house.

Hermoine's POV

When I first saw him I thought he was actually kind of cute, then I realized who he was- an evil death eater. I even saw proof! I saw a glint of a tattoo! A death eater mark for sure. "Hi, I'm Percy nice to meet you," he said

"I'm hermione, nice to meet you to, I guess," hermione said

Ron came downstairs. "Are you the death eater?" He questioned

"What's a death eater?" Percy asked

He's acting, I thought in my mind, though it doesn't seem like that. "He is," I told Ron

"Umm," Percy looked uncomfortable "Did you mistake me for my friend Nico? He is the type who's all dark and into death, after all he's the son of ha- oops, said too much, sorry,"

I raised my eyebrow. Did we mistake him?

......................

3 chapter later Percy meets a familiar girl with brown choppy hair and a bandana, who is it?