Chapter 16

Percy's POV

   Tartarus. Annabeth.
   I looked around the dry, terrible scenery looking for Annabeth. She was here somewhere, but where? I struggled to move on, "Annabeth?" I said, my voice sounding hoarse.
   "Over here!" A voice said. It was Annabeth.
   "Where are you?" I asked
   "Over here! Come,"
   I hesitated. What could go wrong, I wondered. I slumped to the Annabeth's voice. Suddenly, I felt a punch in my gut. My vision blurred. I looked up to see a cyclops, and it wasn't Tyson. The cyclops picked me up with a dagger in his hand. "Get ready to die," a voice growled.
   I got ready for the impact but ended up waking up, sitting up straight in a cold sweat. Hermione and Ginny were on my bed. "This is the latest you've woken up since the first day!" Ginny complained.
   I looked around and quickly spotted Ron and... Harry? His eyes looked tinted gold, especially in the light. Harry stared at me. He snarled at me, it was worse than the one clarrise did to me, though not as bad as Thalia's. In his eyes, I could see a expression of hate.
   "Percy?" Hermione said snapping me back to reality.
   "Yeah?" I asked
   "Do you see the gold glint in his eyes too?" She asked.
   "Yeah, gold eyes, like how Luke looked when he was possessed,"
   "So... does that mean he's being controlled by Kronos?"
   "I guess..."
   "Oh,"
   "Yeah..."
   We looked over at Harry. Ron came over. "Talking about not Harry?" He asked.
   "Yeah,"
   "Notice the tint,"
   "Yeah,"
   "It's bloody weird,"
   "I know right?"
   "Let's get breakfast,"
   "Sure,"
   We left to the great hall. Ron began to eat like a pig, as usual. Harry just stared out to the distance, spaced out.

Draco's POV

   I stared at "Harry" staring out to space. According to you-know-who, he's being controlled by someone called Kronos. He who must not be named says that he's going to end up double crossing Kronos and turning himself immortal. I have no idea how that would work but, I'm not sure I want to know. I got up to go to potions class.
  When I got there, most people were already there. "Draco," I heard a voice say behind me. It was clarrise.
   "What?" I asked.
   "Have you noticed Harry's strange behaviors?"
   "Yeah, so? Who cares?"
   "It's just... Weird,"
   I walked away from Clarrise and sat down at a chair. Slughorn began the class and started talking about how the N.E.W.T was coming up. Boring! "Class dismissed," Slughorn said after 38 minutes later

Harry's POV??? Maybe...

   I clenched my fist as I stared at that Perseus kid. That little upstart who destroyed me... Wait what, I wondered. He didn't do anything to me... did he?
   He ruined my life, I was about to win but he keeps getting in my way, he needs to be destroyed... What!? Are these my thoughts? "Pay attention Mr. Potter!" Professor. Mcgonagall said (did I spell that right?)
   "Sorry, professor," I said quickly.
   Professor Mcgonagall studied me for a minute than walked away and continued her lecture. "The N.E.W.T is coming up soon so you have to study hard! Remember to-" I had stopped listening by then. Hermione glanced at me. "Harry!" She whispered. "Pay attention!"
   I rolled my eyes and decided to try but ended up not. This dumb castle, I want to see it go up in flames! What!!!???? I thought. This is my home, I think... My memories still didn't come back yet.
   Percy glanced at me noticing I was staring, I quickly looked away. When I looked back at him, he was still looking at me. I looked down again.

--------time skip------------------

   We were now all in our common rooms again. I thought about the conversation I had with Kronos just a few minutes earlier. I yawned, really tired. We had just ate dinner. I passed out on the bed, tired.
   Kronos sent me flashes of my past, battling with someone named Voldermort. Then, Kronos popped up again. "You think the Percy kid is so great?" He asked
   "Umm... I guess,"
   "Well, he's not. He murdered me and many other people. Also, he's Voldermort's grandson,"
   "What!?" I squeaked.
   "Yes, now you understand why I hate him so much, he caused a lot of deaths, he caused a volcano to erupt,"
   "How?"
   "He's evil, now, I think it's time,"
   I hesitated. "Okay,"
   "Let the process, BEGIN!!!"