Chapter 25

Wow, 25 chapters done and many more to come. Anyway, right now, I have the song satisfied stuck in my head which is sort of distracting when I write but it's so good. Anyone else here who listens to the Hamilton soundtrack? If you don't, you should, it's awesome. Anyway adios amigos. (I've been hanging out with some weird friends)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nοτε τhε τιmε

9:50 PM GB
4:30 PM SW

Phoebe's POV

   I ran towards the sound of the scream watching out for for cracks. I finally stopped and looked around when I noticed someone. It was a red headed big who was above me to the left trying to climb his way to the other side. Could he be the person who had screamed? The scream sounded more feminine but, who knows, it could be him. Like how Percy screams like a girl. I debated whether or not to try and help which took at least ten minutes. I finally decided to help when Thalia came along. "What's going on?" She asked.
   I pointed towards the boy. "Oh," she said. "Are we going to help him?"
   "Yeah," I answered. "I gue-"
   I was about to finish my statement when Percy come and gasped dramatically. "Ron!" He shouted.
   The boy looked towards Percy. "Percy?" He yelled in a British accent, not Australian. I could tell things like that because I'm smart. Smarter than a boy.
   "Where's Hermione?"
   "I'll tell you later," he said slowly. "But help me first!"
   Percy started climbing the rocks, we followed and quickly beat him. We were on the other side of the ledge where Ron was climbing towards. We quickly realized there was nothing we could do except wait, so that was what we did. He finally got to the other side. "Proper introductions," Percy said. "This is Thalia and this is Phoebe, meet Ron,"
   "Hi," Thalia, Ron, and me mumbled.
   "Now, where's Hermione?" Percy asked as we started to continue walking.
   "Well..." Ron said slowly. "She fell off the cliff,"
   "Oh," Percy said and looked down.
   I could tell he had mixed feelings. Ron looked at a watch he was wearing and looked back up. "Why did we have to get stuck here," Ron mumbled to himself.
   "Oh," Percy said looking up. "Do you know where exactly is 'here'" Percy asked
   "Yeah. Harry called this place the 'prosomoíosi woods' or something like that which doesn't really make sense since I don't see any trees,"
   Percy seemed to be thinking about something which was surprising. "Wait-" he said his eyes brightening as if he found some sacred treasure. "Prosomoíosi... prosomoíosi... prosomoíosi in Greek means simulation so that means we're all just in some simulation!"
   As soon as Percy said simulation, the sky darkened and clouds formed. It went from day to night in less then 30 seconds. "Oh no... Nighttime, the worst time here. We need to get to union cave quick," Ron said
   "No Styx," I said as we started running.

--------random line break----------

9:50 Great Britain
6:00 Simulation woods

   Thunder boomed ahead and lightning struck. Trees were all falling down. Rain was pouring down causing us to be soaking wet. The plan was to have Ron lead us to Union cave but, we quickly found out he couldn't run fast enough. Boys are always so slow. "Are we getting close?" I complained in the rain.
   "Sort of?" He said.
   "Ugh," I said unsatisfied. "How did you even get out the first time?" I asked.
   He blinked. "I don't remember." He said scratching his head.
   I sighed annoyed. Why did we even choose to help Percy? It was his problem, not ours. "Do you even know where the key is?" I asked.
   "Yeah... It's in some maze,"
   I put my hands to the sky irritated. I was cold, wet, tired, weaponless, and hungry. I yawned. "Where's the maze?" I snapped.
   "Umm," he looked around. "Down there," Ron answered and pointed.
   I huffed and looked at where Ron was pointing. It was all the way at the very bottom of the cliff! "How are we going to get down!" I asked. "It wet and-"
   "Exactly," Percy said. "We could just slide down that mud slide. Or we could j ump,"
    "What! Why would you jump off the cliff?"
   "It's just a simulation, no biggie,"
   "But still,"
   "Let's just slide down then,"
   "Fine,"
   We walked to the mud slide Percy was talking about and slid down. It's amazing how life just turns our way whenever we're in trouble, like in stories. Not that we're in a story or anything...
   The slide ended up taking us all the way down. We walked up to the maze. The rain has stopped but it was still dark. Inside, the maze was foggy. "This is like the maze that they used in the triwizard tournament." Ron muttered.
   "At least we're all together," Percy said happily which, of course jinxed it.
   As soon as we stepped into the maze, a wall of leaves and thorns appeared dividing us and blocking us from going back. "Oh great," I muttered.
   "Don't panic," Percy said who had been next to me.
   "We're not babies Percy, we're not panicking,"
   "We should all meet in the middle," Thalia said. "That way we'll be together and then we could look for the key,"
   "Okay," we all agreed.
   I heard footsteps signaling that they had started to set out. I looked around wondering what I was about to get myself into and walked into the great unknown.