Chapter 28

:(
-----------------
9:50 Great Britain
6:00 Simulation woods

Percy's POV

   The dark hazy maze brought back times of being in the labyrinth except, the only thing was that the walls were made out of stone and dirt unlike now. As I progressed deeper into the maze following the twists and turns, it got darker and darker till I couldn't see at all. I knew it would be dumb to shout out hello but that's exactly why I did it. "Hello!" I yelled. "Anyone here? It's me, from the other side!"
   "Seaweed brain?!" I heard Annabeth's voice call out from somewhere else.
   She couldn't be here... Wasn't she supposed to be in Boston? Finding her cousin? Unless Harry and his minions (no, not those minions) got to her before she got there and she was sent here! "Seaweed brain!" Her voice called out again.
   "Annabeth!"
   "Percy!"
   "Where are you?"
   "Try to follow my voice!"
   It wasn't hard, I'll admit, but nothing could beat me! Well... Maybe blue cookies or blue brownies or blue anything (shh! Don't tell anyone)! There was a slight light that created shadows from the other side of the wall. "I'm over here, by the light!"
   I had a bad feeling about this. There was a grand entrance with wooden doors surrounded by the leaves. I pushed them open and frowned as I saw about 10 giant Cyclopes in front of me. "Welcome Perseus! To the middle!" One of them said in Annabeth's voice which was creepy and also really weird.
------
7:02 Simulation woods
------
   A crooked smile slowly rose on the slightly to the left but not all the way to the left cyclopes's face. Then all of the started doing it which was really strange. Then they advanced.
   I quickly took out riptide and pointed it towards the closest one. The cyclopes paused, then charged towards me. I side stepped causing it to bump into a maze wall and sliced the cyclopes that had started to run towards me. It exploded into golden dust. I quickly dodged one that was coming towards me and then jabbed it. Another cyclopes appeared and started charging. The attacks slowly started to get quicker and more and more cyclopes were appearing until I couldn't see anything except for them-I mean it. Suddenly, a wave of tiredness washed over me and my arms and legs started to ache. My attacks started to become slower and my sight was starting to get blurry. Then, all of a sudden, I felt a burning pain in my back. I started to black out and my eyes opened.
   Well... Okay. That was just a dream. I realized that I was lying on the floor and quickly got up, brushing off the dirt and looked around. I was still in the maze. It was the same as any other spot in the maze. Same old dirt, same old weird leaves. I continued walking. Then, out of no where, I heard a high pitched scream and recognized it immediately. It was Ron. I squinted and noticed a figure getting closer and closer. Yup, definitely Ron. He noticed me and yelled, "Run!"
   I noticed the big drakon behind him and, ran.