Chapter 18

Hey peoples  I'm honestly really sorry I didn't update sooner but thank you everyone who decided to continue to read this story! I know this chapter is pretty terrible but, if you don't like it, don't read it! Btw: I didn't edit it so there might be something wrong with it. And thanks everyone for 9k reads. Shoutout to everyone who continued to read this book even though the long breaks!
----------------------------------------------
Percy's POV

I walked over to Harry's bed. It was like listening to some one talking on the cell phone. "Umm... I guess," Harry asked
{pause}
"What!?"
{pause}
"How?"
{long pause}
"Okay,"
*weird hissing sounds*
I wonder what's going in his head. I walked back to my bed, I heard Harry groaning. I lied down and closed my eyes and back to the dream I went.

Annabeth's POV

"Leo!" I said causing Kelli to be distracted.
She turned around and saw a giant war ship dropping Greek Fire bombs. It was the Argo II. I quickly scrambled away inside the Athena cabin behind me. I heard a boom and wondered if Kelli was still outside. I peeked out and saw nothing but Greek Fire. I went back in the cabin and sighed. I looked around and felt as if someone was watching me.

Percy's POV

I watched Annabeth. "Annabeth," I whispered.
She looked around, her eyes paused at me for a minute, then continued. She shook her head. She tried to get up but winced in pain and fell back down. I reached out to her but my hand just went right through. She tried to get up again and groaned. She limped towards the door and looked around at the fire. Then she looked straight at me and said "stay safe Percy,". I woke up.
I looked around me then remembered where I was. That dream can't be real... Could it? The sun was now up and people were just starting to wake up. What day is it? I wondered. It took me a while until I realized that it was the forth of December. Harry was stirring and sat up. He opened his eyes, they were pure gold. He looked at me with hatred I looked around trying to get his attention off of me. Ron was up and rubbing his eyes, "Harry" was still looking at me. I tried to get Ron's attention without getting "Harry" to notice. Ron opened his eyes finally and looked at me. I motioned my head towards Harry. Ron raised an eyebrow. I motioned towards Harry again.
"What are you trying to say mate?" He asked loudly. I raised my hands in frustration. Now I know how Annabeth feels. "OH!" Ron yelled. "YEAH! HIS EYES!" He yelled. "THEY LOOK WEIRD!"
"Harry" realized that we were talking about him and glared at the both of us. Luckily he didn't have a weapon with him... Right? Then I realized, defense against dark arts! SWORD FIGHTING! Oh styx, that's going to be terrible. Nico better not give "Harry" a sword. At least those swords are wooden.
We all quickly changed and got ready for breakfast. When we got there, we sat down in this order: Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione, me. Actually, Harry sat across from me so... It would actually be like this:
Person, person, person, Harry
~~~~~~table~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ginny, Ron, Hermione, Persassy
Wait... Is there a typo with my name? Let me double check... Nope, anyway back to the story!
Harry ate in silence and glared at me. "Do you think it's really Kronos now?" Hermione asked
"Yes," I whispered
"How could you tell?"
"His eyes, they're gold. Plus, I heard Harry say his name,"
We all stared at him. He looked down at his food and drew something in it with his fork. I wondered if Kronos was like this when he was young. "We should get going, we have DADA," Hermione said.
"Okay," Ron said as we got up.
I rushed to get to the room before "Harry" did. "What's the rush?" Ron asked.
"I got to tell Nico not to give 'Harry' a sword," I explained.
"Oh right, well then hurry up mate!" Ron said
I ran to the room. "Hey," a voice said behind me, startling me.
"You honestly got to stop doing that Nico!" I complained
"Sorry," he shrugged. "Wassup?"
"Well... Harry turned into Kronos so don't give him a sword!"
"Wait he what?"
"He turned into Kronos!"
"How? Would he have to bathe in the river of Styx first?"
"I dunno, maybe he did,"
"I won't give him a sword, we weren't going to use them anyway, today's a pop quiz,"
"Okay, now what?"
"I dunno,"
"Hey, did you speak to Annabeth lately?"
"Umm... Yeah,"
"Is she okay?"
"Well..." Nico bit his lip. "Her ankle sort of got injured during a battle and the Golden Fleece got stolen. But, Annabeths' fine now, she also went to Boston to try to find her cousin, Magnus,"
"Wait- what!? The Golden Fleece got stolen???"
"Umm... Yeah?"
"How did you not tell me?!"
"You didn't ask... Plus, you already have enough to worry about,"
"But you still should've told me,"
The first couple of kids were starting to come in, along with Hermione, Ron, Ginny, and "Harry". Me and Nico glanced at "Harry". "I should go to my seat," I told Nico.
"Yeah..." He said.
I walked to my desk and sat down. "Okay class, so umm.. Today we aren't going to use the weapons and instead, we're going to do a test about Greek mythology to see how much you know," Nico told everyone
The test was super easy, especially since mine was in Greek. Thanks Nico!

Nico's POV, sort of. Well, it's not really 3rd person either...

As Percy's class left, I decided to try to grade some of them. I couldn't do it well since, I am dyslexic. (Nico is, right?). At least I only gave them 5 questions.

Name: Harry Potter

Who is the strongest Titan?

Me/Kronos

How much Olympians are there?
12 dumb ones
Name a famous hero and what he did
Perseus Achilles Jackson. He killed medusa and found the Golden Fleece. He also killed me and now I want to destroy him. He also is very annoying.
Who are the three most powerful gods?
Zeus, poseidon, and Hades. I hate them all.
Who is the mother of most major gods and goddesses?
Rhea. She isn't really that great

Nico looked down at the quiz. He didn't want to but, all of the answers were right though, since he, Nico, was the teacher, he decided to give "Harry" just an A, not and A+, just an A. Nico looked down at another test.

Name: Ron Weasly

Who is the strongest Titan?
Kronos

How much Olympians are there?
13.

Name a famous hero and what he did
Hercules and he did some important things like getting some apples and stuff. He also went to the underworld to do things.

Who are the three most powerful gods?
Poseidon, Zeus, and Apollo

Who is the mother of most major gods and goddesses?

Hera. I think...

Nico sighed. D+.

Name: Hermione Granger

Who is the strongest Titan?
Kronos

How much Olympians are there?
. There are 12 Olympians.

Name a famous hero and what he did
A famous hero in the Greek era was Perseus. He went on a quest to retrieve the Golden Fleece and encountered many difficulties such as: the Gorgons, clashing rocks, and getting the fleece from the king who had it.

Who are the three most powerful gods?
Zeus, Poseiden, and Hades

Who is the mother of most major gods and goddesses?

Rhea, the Titan who had married Kronos

Finally, Nico thought, someone who actually got the right answers! A+. Nico sighed. He was bored of grading the test and decided to get some McDonalds back in America. Nico still wasn't used to these British accents.

Nico's POV (for reals)

I shadow traveled outside of a McDonalds and walked in to the line. There was only one person in front of me. A girl and her mom. The girl looked around 5-7 years old. Her hair was in a braid. Hmm, I thought. She looks familiar somehow. Her skin was tan, but not. Her eyes were brown, sort of like mine. She really looked familiar... "Mommy! Nico needs a happy meal too!" The girl complained.
"Now now Bianca, your making a scene! Be quiet," the mom said
My eyes widened at the sound of Bianca's name. It couldn't be her... Could it? The waitress gave the kid and her mom their happy meal. As they left, Bianca turned her head straight towards me and said "Love you Neeks!" And left.
Woah, I thought. It was really her. Or was it?

Percy's POV

When we left the room, we went straight to divination. As soon as Professor Trelawney saw me she told me "You will die," Then she saw "Harry". Her eyes went foggy and her voice change changed "beware the crooked one, that lives among us, the hero shall rise once more and hold the weight of the world on his arms".
Crooked one... Isn't that Kronos's other name? The one that Luke called him?
Professor Trelawney's eyes cleared. "Did I say something?" She asked.
-----------time skip-----------------
It was now lunch. "Where are you going for winter break?" Hermione asked me.
"Probably back to camp," I told her
"Oh, if you wanted to, you could come with us to Ron's house for break,"
"I'll think about it, where's 'Harry' going to stay?"
"I haven't really thought about that. Probably with us,"
"Though what if he decides to attack?"
"We could always iris message,"
"Okay,"
"Then it's settled, Ron's house and if anything goes wrong, we'll just IM you,"
"Okay then,"
"Okay!" Ron said with his mouth full.