Chapter 27

Hey peoples, sorry that this chapter is just a fuller chapter and is really short but, hope you like it.
...
9:51 Great Britain
7:02 Simulation woods

Reyna's POV

   "ATTACK!"
   "RETREAT!"
   "ATTACK!"
   "REYNA WE NEED TO RETREAT!" Frank yelled over a canon.
   "FRANK, what we NEED to do is attack," I answered.
   "I disagree, we NEED to retreat,"
   "You're wrong."
   I looked at the campers. Half looking around not sure what to do, another half fighting. Most were wounded and hurt. "Fine." I said. "RETREAT!" I yelled as we went back to the barracks.

   I walked past the healing tents looking at the wounded. Frank was sitting with Hazel talking quietly to her. I took a deep breath and walked towards him. "Frank, we need to talk," I said curtly and walked towards a more private spot.
   He looked up and followed me. "Frank, we it would of been better if we attacked," I said.
   "We wouldn't of made it. We have to get stronger," he answered.
   "But it would have been better if we killed more of them,"
   "But we're already wounded and hurt. We just finished a battle and now we have to go straight to another one."
   "Frank, I've had more experience with this, next time, you have to trust me."
  "But we're going to have to fight tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after this. We need rest. We can't fight nonstop,"
   "Frank, go to bed."

9:51 Great Britain
7:32 Simulation woods

Hermione's POV

   "DUCK!" Someone yelled as a bolt of fire flew by.
   We continued running. The hydra was close. "Found it!" Clarisse yelled from ahead and placed her hand on the delta symbol.
   The door opened and we ran out. The door closed just as all the students came out trapping the hydra. I sighed and looked around. We have to get out of this whole dumb place. Maybe I should check on Ron again. "Clarrise, could you do the Iris message thing again for me?"
  She frowned. "I'm out of water," she said holding the empty waterbottle.
   "Oh..." I said.
   We continued walking until we reached a cliff. "Let's go back," Neville said sleepily.
   I nodded, tired. I started to turn back then noticed something in the corner of my eye. The maze! "Wait!" I called but I noticed they had disappeared. "Oh no..." I muttered and put my hands over my ears.
   It was going to happen. I tried not to listen. Laughter boomed from the sky sounding evil. It was Kronos this time. I blinked and the world changed. Everything was dark except for a eerie light with a red tint. It was a dessert. The moon was in the sky, fully. I still saw the maze though. This was the nighttime here. I checked my watch and frowned. 9:50, already? The laughing had stopped. Now we definitely can't go to sleep. "Hermione?" Luna asked from behind me.
   I turned around and all the other students were back. I pointed to the maze. "We have to go there."