Chapter 33

Hey. So... I haven't updated in a while. Not since September. I just wanted to let you know, right now it's December 28. It's been exactly a year since I first started this story. I actually didn't realize it till now. I just had a feeling I should write a chapter since I didn't so far and looked back to when my first chapter was published and saw it was December 28th 2015.

By the way, there wasn't that much of a time difference between chapter 2 and 3

By the way, there wasn't that much of a time difference between chapter 2 and 3. It's just that I went back to tweak it. Anyway, I'm hoping on finishing this chapter today even though it's currently 9:42. Thanks for all the comments and votes and follows. Thanks. I'm going to start.
-----------------
Hermione's POV

Twists and turns. Endlessly. We walked through the darkness hoping to find the light. "How much longer?" Neville asked.
"I don't know" I said feeling hopeless. Will we even get out? Did Ron and the others even get the key-the key, that's what we need to get out. We have to be alert for the key too, not just trying to find the others.
We came across a fork in the path... For like the 80th time. Absentmindedly heading right. "Hermione! Can we take a break?" Pansy complained.
   "No," I replied.
   "I should've went my own way," she mumbled to her minions loud enough for me to hear.
   "There's safety in numbers," I said to her.
   "Numbers? I don't really like math though..." Luna said.
   We continued walking.

Phoebe's POV

"I say we just leave with the key," I said. "This seems pointless, the maze is gigantic."
"We found each other," Percy said.
"Yeah though..."
"It's not only Hermione, it's her and like practically all of Hogwarts," Ron said.
"Wait... Shh!" I quickly said.
I heard footsteps. Then, we saw them. "Hermione!" Ron said
  "Ron!" The girl in the front said before quickly running to him.
   "Eww," I said turning away as they started to kiss.
   Percy walked up to them and started to talk to Hermione and Clarrisse. (I still don't know how to spell her name after all this time)
   I turned to look at Thalia to find that she wasn't next to me but went to talk to Percy. I walked up to them. "Hi, I'm Hermione," Hermione said to me.
   "I assumed. I'm Phoebe." I said.
   After what felt like an hour passed, I finally decided to say, "Sorry to cut your pow-wow short but, we should really focus on getting out of this stinking maze,"
   "What? But-"
   "Yeah, I agree. We should. The world could be ending. We have no idea what's going on in the outside world." Hermione said.
   "Okay, then let's start"
--------------
It's 11:21 now and I want to play Pokémon. Goodnight.