Chapter 29

I'm really sorry that this chapter is so short but, most of these chapters are mostly all fillers until 9:51... This is like one of the shortest chapters I've wrote. Have a nice life!
...
1/12

9:50 Great Britain
7:42 Simulation woods

Phoebe's POV

   The musty fog filled the corridors of the maze. So far, nothing happened yet. Suddenly, there was a loud scream, then laughing. Kronos's. Then, it stopped. Pitch black darkness. There was a crimson red tint. The moon was in the sky. Normally, when it was nighttime, my senses were stronger and I could see better. Here, I felt the same tiredness and saw nothing. I put my arms out and tried to feel my way around, bad choice. I touched the wall and felt something warm and wet. I quickly took my hand off and wiped it off on my shirt. Hopefully it's just water. I decided to try just walking forwards and put my hands in front of me to keep me from bumping into any walls. I walked forwards until I felt a wall, wet like the other. More of the water (hopefully) dripped down onto my hands. I turned to the right and continued walking until I bumped into the wall and turned left and continued walking. Soon, I turned right. The air dropped by 60 degrees. Then, I noticed a faint light with a bluish tint coming from the moon from behind the corner. I turned it and saw the back of a girl. "Zoë," I breathed.
   I walked up towards her and reached out towards her but she disappeared. Disappointed, I continued walking down the path. Suddenly, I felt a hand touch my shoulder.

...
Hey peoples I would've updated sooner but I had to go to camp. Now my legs are sore. I can barely move them. I'm not athletic. Like at all. Yes, I went to a camp that included physical stuff. For example:
Day 1:
we had to run all around the building to look for these stations/centers to do for example, some of the stations were: eating food like baby food/tuna/apple sauce/bagels, making 10 baskets while sitting down, throwing cheese puffs onto your teammates face who's supposed to have whip cream on their face and having 10 stick. That wasn't it... There were more, they were much worse.
Day 2:
CAPTURE THE FLAG! I somehow had a feeling we were going to do it even before it was announced. Yeah, so, it was pretty vicious. Instead of tagging (or injuring as camp half-blood would do) we had grinded up colorful chalk that was put into bags the size of water balloons except it was like fabric instead of rubber. I was defense, I know, I'm weak... Also, we were all 6th grade girls (in the summer and yes I'm 11 if you didn't know) and we had to vs: 6th grade boys, then 7th grade boys, then 8th grade girls, then 7th grade girls, then 8th grade BOYS and then we all combined together against the leaders. The leaders won somehow... There were like 13 of them and like 30 of us. Actually, THE LEADERS CHEATED! I like literally hit the guy on the back with the chalk while he was running with the flag. NO ONE NOTICED. 😟 . It was unfair...
Day 3:
Yeah... So, I didn't do this one, at all. Why not? IT WAS SUMO WRESTLING. Might sound cool but it was pretty violent. All the teams sent one representative and put them into like a tire suit and then they would all battle each other. I wish I got some photos. Yeah, people got flipped over a lot. Also, sometimes the leaders versed some of the kids. The last round was a leader from each one of the teams versing each other. No kids. The counselor from my team had been waiting for two years since she had a baby so she couldn't do the camp and, she won! Yay, we got points!
Day 4/today:
Okay, so, when we entered the gym for the activity, the lights were off and there was a fog machine! With cool lasers! Plus the hallway was still lit so it wasn't completely dark. What were we doing? An obstacle course. It actually wasn't as fun as it sounded. Since we got bandanas (my team was purple!), we used them as blindfolds. Then, we got stuffed into the tube suit from yesterday and then, the leaders would spin you around 10 times and then you would have to walk forwards until the marked place and then back. Doesn't sound so difficult? Yeah, well, you had tires getting rolled towards you and punching bags getting swung your way. I didn't do so well... I could hardly breath with the bandana on and I'm pretty sure I wasn't walking straight but, I ended up getting knocked down by the punching bag and having to be helped up (because it's actually hard to get up). Then I continued going and then I tripped. (Smooth right?). Then, on the way back, I'm pretty sure I walked into the people who were rolling the tires/inner tubes and yeah. Then on my way back, I got knocked down again, and then finally made my way back. It actually all went by really quick though so yeah...
Day 5, last day! Tomorrow
Okay so, all I know is it's "water games" and... Yeah. Probably has to include running and things. The counselor said that by the time we're done we should be completely drenched... I don't mind getting wet, though I don't want to ruin the clothes. Oh well...
Also, just to let you know, there were teams. And a leaderboard... The team names are pretty bad. Oh, also, since it's athletic stuff, you know how it's supposed to be scary and intimidating? Yeah... Here's the story of our team name. Okay, so the first thing that someone offered as a name was... The savage sisters. And we couldn't think of anything else. I wanted to say mockingjays but, since I'm a shy weirdo, I didn't. Then, the same person thought of another name. The smores! Yup. Wait, spelt that wrong, it's s'mores. The other team names were:
She-ninjas
Green lantern core
Pink panthers
Blue panthers (copy cats...)
And the dubs. Or Ws. I don't know... It's supposed to be like the letter W. Yeah. That group is weird. 8th grade boys...
Oh, also, about the leaderboard, we were in last place on day one! Yay! The people said it was because of our chant which makes no sense because it was better than some people. See?
Us:
We're the s'mores!
We're sweet not sour but we got a lot of power!
S'MORES!

Blue panthers:
blue panthers
Blue Panthers
BlUe PaNtHeRs
BLUE PANTHERS
WE BREATH FIRE

Also, in the morning, we have to play DODGEBALL! Dun dun dun. Anyway, I still have "water games" tomorrow and I need sleep so, bye!
P.S: this was to make the chapter seem longer. And because I felt like writing it. This went from 238 words to 1207!yay! So... Anyone else have to go to camp?