Chapter 15

Woah, I can't believe this story has 1.5k reads! I never expected this story to get this popular! Anyway, bye!
-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-

Harry's POV

   I kept hearing a voice in the back of my head saying not to trust Percy, Hermione, Ron, or even Ginny. Maybe the voice is right. "Gobblewonkers," I said to the portrait of the fat lady.
   The entrance swung open. I stepped into the common room. I looked around. Still no sign of them. I've been looking for my "friends" everywhere. Where could they be? Suddenly I saw Ginny. "There you are!" She exclaimed. "I've been looking everywhere for you!"
   "Me too," I said
   Don't trust them, the voice said. "Are you okay?" Ginny asked me.
   "Yeah," I said. "Be right back,"
   I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Do not trust those you call your "friends", the voice said again, they will all betray you. I looked in the mirror and saw my face crumbling to dust. Huh, I thought. I closed my eyes and rubbed them, then opened them again. In the mirror, I was back to normal. Your crazy, I told the voice in my head. Wait and see, it said back.

Percy's POV

   I saw watched, frozen, as I saw my memories making them flood back to me. Everything that was happening to me was really sad, bullies, dyslexia, and more! Then, I turned 12 and it got even worse. I watched my mom get killed by the Minotaur. Then, I saw the girl with stormy gray eyes. She looked pretty. I saw myself go on my first quest. I saw my mom again. I grew older and older and things still didn't get any better, but at least I had Annabeth by my side.
   By the end of it, I remembered everything. I even figured out what obliviate meant! "Can't we just do the same thing to Harry to get back his memories?" I asked Hermione.
   "No," hermione said
   "Why not?"
   "We don't have his memories. We didn't get it,"
   "Oh, well isn't there a spell that we could do?"
   "I don't think so, though it could heal over time,"
   "Like amnesia?"
   "Well... It not amnesi- actually, obliviate causes amnesia so that means it heals the same way amnesia does,"
    "Oh,"
    I thought about the way I got my memories back when I had amnesia, the first time. Then I thought about the way Jason got back his. I bit my the side of my mouth. We may not have that time, I thought. Kronos and Voldermort could rise any day, even today! As long as they have an army, then their good to go. "I got to go to the bathroom," I said, leaving.
   I entered the bathroom and saw Harry and Draco. "Hey!" I said to them.
   It seemed like they had been talking. I thought about my talk with Draco. Luckily I had said no to him. Harry's aura seemed stronger somehow. And more powerful. Like he held an ancient power inside of him. Then I realized something. Oh styx! I thought. Draco stared at me, then left. Harry looked down at the floor. "Are you okay?" I asked.
   "Yeah," he said.
   He looked up. For a minute, I could of sworn his eyes were gold, but when I looked again, they were his normal green eyes. He left. I went to the bathroom real quick and then came out to wash my hands. "Hey," I heard a familiar voice say behind me.
   I turned around and saw Annabeth. "How's things going in camp," I asked.
   She bit her lip. "Not so good Percy. The new kids and the halfbloods that don't even know what they are are being attacked more and more, one halfblood barely made it, and she's just a daughter of Hermes! She doesn't even have a strong aura for monsters to find her. And there are things that have been attacking the mortals too, they suck happiness out of everything, make you feel like there's nothing good in the world,"
   "Wow, so things haven't been that great,"
   "Nope,"
   "Well over here in London, me and Harry, one of the kids from the prophecy, lost our memories,"
   "Oh," she said.
   "Listen, I have to go, I hear someone coming, bye! Stay safe!"
   "You too," she said, swiping her hand through the image, losing connection. The door opened, it was Neville. I left and walked back to the common room. I walked through the halls, deep in thought, about Annabeth, Harry, and blue cookies. Suddenly, I bumped into Luna, knocking down all her books. "Sorry!" I said quickly, helping her pick up her books
   "It's okay," she said.
   The thing I like about her is she's really easy going, and she doesn't really care about what people think about her. "Thanks," she said once I finished helping her pick up her books.
   "No problem," I said, leaving.

Harry's POV

   The sky was now dark. I stared at the ceiling. I closed my eyes.
   We meet at last, a voice said behind me. I turned around and saw a boy around 18 with sandy blonde hair and a scar on his face. His eyes were gold. It was the voice I was hearing in my head. I could tell it wasn't mine because, I didn't have one of those weird American accents. "So," I said. "This is what you look like,"
   He looked at himself and laughed. "This? This is just my old host's body,"
   "Who are you?"
   "I, am Kronos! Lord of time! I am a titan,"
   "Why are you in my dreams?"
   "Because, I want you to join me,"
   "What if I don't?"
   "Well, I'm in your body already, I'll just destroy it,"
   I hesitated. "Join me, and take over the world!" Kronos said